Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can you just imagine the sexiest high heals u would like to wear...

I'm missing the shoe gene I"m afraid. I will wear a heel when its appropriate and will find a pair of shoes in the shops and think Oooh, I like those. But I am just not into shoes much. I dont dream about the next pair I will buy, I woudlnt have a freaking clue if yours were Jimmy Choos or from Target, I wouldnt bloody care whether mine were. The less I can spend the better, and if I can spend my life in birkenstocks I will die happy. I like Alexandra's boots the best!

I never go past about a 2 inch heel or I cant walk, lol. I also have really wide feet that would bulge unattractively out of any strappy sandle.

I will take a handbag over shoes anyday. I am actually putting up all the money we used to spend eating out and saving for my next Hermes bag. I can't wait. :-)

081ADVENTKID_medium_fr.jpg

000EMPIREKID_medium_fr.jpg

Either of these Jimmy Choos! But for me its more about being able to afford them.....I know they're hand made blah blah but $800+ for a pair of shoes?!!?! :wink2:

I will take a handbag over shoes anyday. I am actually putting up all the money we used to spend eating out and saving for my next Hermes bag. I can't wait. :-)

You know that is a good idea i think im going to start that as of today. I'm going to get one of my empty hinkley Water bottles and everytime I want to buy some junk food or something that we call in Chicago a greese bag( see the rule is if u come out of a fast food resturant and in 5-10 minutes if the bottom of your bag is soaked in greese it has to be good....lol) i will put the money in the bottle and see how much i wind up with by the time i reach my goal..... Wow excellent idea.... :wink2:

I cannot wait to be able to wear high HIGH heels...I think they are sooooooooo sexy. Because Ive been so overweight all of my adult life, instead of spending money on clothes that I hated to shop for, I bought shoes....and shoes..and more shoes. I have more heels than I could ever even begin to wear. What does someone do with 22 pairs of black heels??? (that doesnt count the OTHER colors I have). My significant other loves the "f**k me heels as he calls them just been to fat to be able to walk around in them...Im gonna get there someday and wear all these freaking shoes!!! (yeah, I know, its jacked-up but what am I gonna do?????)

My perfect outfit is some straight leg jeans with heels. I don't wear jeans now (pear shape and never fit right.) So I've bought a pair or Rockin Republic jeans, size 12, for inspiration. I can't wait to find the perfect heels to wear with them!!! Aahh, I can't wait!

You know that is a good idea i think im going to start that as of today. I'm going to get one of my empty hinkley Water bottles and everytime I want to buy some junk food or something that we call in Chicago a greese bag( see the rule is if u come out of a fast food resturant and in 5-10 minutes if the bottom of your bag is soaked in greese it has to be good....lol) i will put the money in the bottle and see how much i wind up with by the time i reach my goal..... Wow excellent idea.... :biggrin:

I love the idea of putting the change in the water bottle. :-)

I am from Chicago also. I am from Naperville actually. I was just in the city on Friday. I took my two youngest down to American Girl. You know I stopped in Vuitton while I was there. :-)

I love the idea of putting the change in the Water bottle. :-)

I am from Chicago also. I am from Naperville actually. I was just in the city on Friday. I took my two youngest down to American Girl. You know I stopped in Vuitton while I was there. :-)

Wow I have a cousin that lives in naperville... how cool... u know i'm being banded at the Water Tower Surgical Center on Michigan Ave.. and I wanted to go in American Girl but i have a boy and he is 3-yrs old and i was like ohhh look i want to go in and he was like yuck... that's girl stuff...lol... So how is everything going for u?

:lol:

oh yeah, here's a pic of the awesome heels that ladies should consider when they get sexy

sky-platform.jpg

I am all about the stripper shoes! Love the smack they make on the wood floor 58DEL3063.jpg

What a great thread, although some of you are a little freaky:wink2: LOL!

I love shoes & have a closet full of them that I can't wear ! I don't even care if they are out of style, I just can't wait to go out in my high heel boots again! Oh and strappy sandals too!

luv10nis ~ I have visited Naperville, its such a great town! So pretty and family friendly :lol:

well....i'm not so much into heels and such....but i do love to ride motorcycles and favorite my ridin' boots became very uncomfortable when the weight started packing on. It will be so cool to be able to wear them again, and my favorite riding leathers...actually, I just can't wait to be able to swing my leg over the damn bike and go for a ride without feeling like a hog on a hawg! lol

OOH mstrina!!

those Guess heels are sooooooooo cute!!

If I could walk in heels..... ooh but they would be cute "sit down" shoes!

and very sexy!!!

I'm on my way!

~Destynee~