Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are you, Karen?

So what's the deal....Gibson re-appears and now JaxBandster is missing? We assume you've been on spring break - but do come back and tell us how you're doing!

Missing you too Karen! Hope all is well and you're doing great. C'mon back to us when you can! :lol:

ROFL you guys are funny!!!! Yes I'm enjoying my new figure! As of today I am officially down 50 lbs from my first pre-op appt and 57 from my highest. Can you say "Hell yeah????"

Just been extremely busy trying to take care of taxes (both ours and the estate of my deceased MIL), trading stocks and doing research, taking care of the yard, riding my Harley, and ten million other things. How the heck did I ever get anything done when I had a job?????

Right now I'm heading out on the bike to go pick up my chaps that I had to have taken in! Wooo Hoo!!!

How is everyone doing? I'm going to try to do some catching up tonight. Oh and what is up with all the changes on the control panel? Or has it been that way all along and I just never discovered it? LOL

Thanks! I'm definitely happy with my progress although sometimes it seems to go so slow. I seem to lose about 10 lbs all at once then I will plateau for a couple of weeks. It seems to happen in little sprints. As long as it keeps happening I can deal with it!

Welcome back! Way to go on the 50 lbs! You're halfway there!!

LOL, just going to have my fringed ones altered until I get closer to goal, then I will go out and buy some fancy leathers. Already been working on the sexy tops! I picked my chaps up from the alterations guys today and he has them fitting like a glove where they were REALLY baggy before. He did a great job and I'm loving the way they look! He had to have taken at least two inches off of each leg as baggy as they were! Did I mention that I love my band?????

I know it's already been said and I can't think of any better way to say it - Way To Go. I'm a week behind you and have loss less than 1/2 of what you have. I am soooooo happy for you.

I know it's already been said and I can't think of any better way to say it - Way To Go. I'm a week behind you and have loss less than 1/2 of what you have. I am soooooo happy for you.

Thank you Lesly!!! Don't worry darlin, it will come off slowly but surely. There may even be a time when I stall and you catch up to me! I have been learning that weight loss is a funny thing. It's varies by individual and even varies for that individual. I have a tendency to loss about 10 lbs all at once and then will stall for two or three weeks before I suddenly cascade downward again. Others lose about a pound a week.

So just keep at it. It will have. Maybe sooner, maybe later, but you WILL get there!

So just keep at it. It will have. Maybe sooner, maybe later, but you WILL get there!

You know Karen, I really missed reading your words of wisdom and support. Don't disappear for so long next time. I may not post a lot but I like to read what others have to say and you have given some really good insights and information. thanks again.

Whew! I was worried! You are doing so well!! Isn't the weight loss pattern weird? I think I had anticipated a nice steady loss of 2 lbs a week. But like you, I drop a big chunk of 5 or 6 lbs and then stall out for a week or two. (I'm in the stall right now - so I'm a little grumpy).

I'm thinking that 50 lbs should be a good time for some initial before and after pics - at least here with our double V's - don't you think?