Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb Social Group

Gibson:

You are welcome.

Thanks Ready

hi everyone I was banded 22-02-08 i have lost 11 kgs which is really great but I have been sitting on 79kg since the 02/02/08 and I eat really healthy and I go to curves 5 times aweek I had my first fill on 17-04-08 and had 4cc put in and the only difference i feel is that i am a bit tight in the mornings and thats it. I go for my second fill on the 15-05-08 and the doctor will put 1cc in. Need some advise on how to get the weight moving again.

aggie

I dont count calories, i dont eat bread, white potatoes, Pasta, or rice.

i eat a lot of fish, tuna for lunch. I also eat a lot of veges, dont get me wrong Im no angel I have eaten things that Im not supposed to eat but most of the time Im pretty good. i just feel that since by first fill I can eat a lot more. good news i went to curves and i got measured I have lost 10 cm off my body mainly from the upper body and 1% of body fat, so I was please with that.

aggie

Thought I'd try to get some movement going... how's everyone doing since band month? I can't believe that so much time has gone by!! It feels like just yesterday I was covering my stomach with a pillow when I laughed... lol. :tt1: Seriously though, I feel like I'm finally starting to "get it" emotionally and realize my life can revolve around things other than food.

How is everyone else doing???

WOW..didn't know I was a Victorious Valentine, but I'm glad to be! I need help guys..I do great eating during the day, but at night I eat eat eat. Anyone else having this trouble? I'm not hungry..but I feel like once I take one bite..it's all over..I don't stop. Any advice on how to get a handle on this?

WOW..didn't know I was a Victorious Valentine, but I'm glad to be! I need help guys..I do great eating during the day, but at night I eat eat eat. Anyone else having this trouble? I'm not hungry..but I feel like once I take one bite..it's all over..I don't stop. Any advice on how to get a handle on this?

Hey JDsmommy! I had this same problem and when I went to my doctor I told him when I get home before I have dinner I'm hungry..hungry enough to cheat and eat chips and salsa, all night long or until my meal is ready!!:crying: So he suggested we put a bit more saline in me and also to drink a Protein Drink when I do feel those hunger pangs or just feel like gorging myself. :thumbup: He said the Protein will help me feel full until my dinner. Now I am doing a whole lot better!:drool: Maybe if you tell your doc that you sit and eat and don't even really feel hunger in the evenings he can suggest something along those lines??:thumbup: Lets us know how you're doing!!:thumbup:

Thanks..my problem is not before dinner, it's after dinner. I've already eaten and I'm clearly not hungry..I just eat. Just like before the surgery, nothing stops me from eating. As long as I can get it down, I eat it!

OH!:lol: Maybe if you just drink a Protein Shake about an hour after you eat it will help?? I usually don't get that feeling until maybe 3 hours after I eat and I will drink Water or a bit of cheese to get me over that pang~?? Might need to ask your doc or your nutritionist what you can do?? If I start eating I can't keep going or I'll start pbing..and I hate that!! We can see what the other bandsters do to overcome this..:lol: