Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Idol...

Hi,

I am really disgusted with the show last night. OK, Anwar wasnt going to win, but sheesh.... He is so much better than Scott and Anthony Federov. Maybe I should go to the gym instead and get buff instead of worrying about this .....

Babs in TX

I really can't figure out how Scott's still on there with his attitude. It's hard to believe he's got that many voters. He does look like he's lost a little weight, sure hasn't helped his personality if he has, LOL.

I think the top contenders are going to be carrie bo constantine scott did try to mend his ways with simon and anthony is so cute.

I agree Pat. Scott and Anthony need to go! I was soooooo upset that Anwar was sent packing last night. He was so sweet and gifted, and that made me sad.

I sure hope that Carrie, Vonzell, and Bo make the top 3. The others can all get lost and scram!

I personally love Anwar - he makes me so calm & peaceful, but I think he's got an old soul. I never connected with any of the songs he chose so I expected him to be gone, but not before Scott. I adore Anwar's gentle nature.

Even MSN wonders why Scott is still around. Here's a whole write up.

http://g.msn.com/0MNBUS00/2?http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7578733&&CM=EmailThis&CE=1

Scott was SAFE!!! And then Constantine got voted off! I was so surprised this week. And although I was never a real Constantine fan, I still think he deserved to be there more than Scott.

Just my 2 cents worth. *smirk*

i really liked constantine he had a lot of charisma I think he had one bad week and they give him the boot I don't know I think people feel bad for scott simon was really harsh to him and people have empathy for that also the comments from constantine mom did not help you have to praise your son and she was negative about his teenage years and stuff it will be very interested who actually wins.

We missed the show lastnight, so I didnt get to see the performances.

But what a shock.... Scott is still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the deal?

There is a group that is really active I think it is called votetheworst.com. I think they are the reason that Constantine, Anwar and some of the best are gone and the worst still there. Scott and Anthony are miles behind Constantine....my fave. I am in mourning!

Hi,

OK, so I think I am gonna puke. I didnt like Constantine, but sheesh, once again Scott is still in the running. What the deal with that? Like, I said, time to work out at the gym and forget about it!!!

Babs inTX

There is a group that is really active I think it is called votetheworst.com. I think they are the reason that Constantine, Anwar and some of the best are gone and the worst still there. Scott and Anthony are miles behind Constantine....my fave. I am in mourning!

Are you serious???

The Web site is actually

www.griffinity.com/dave/

Can you believe it? Well if they have that much power (Maybe that's why Bush got elected lol---sorry I couldn't resist) I say you go Scott!!! Win it all!!! I don't care anymore if it's not Constantine.

If I didn't do the link right, you can copy it in your search engine. It is correct.

Very interesting site Denise,

Seems to be very popular.

I can not believe Constantine was voted off! Unbelieveable!!!!

I just heard the news on my drive in to work I am still in shock..

I was not a Constatine fan but I really thought Scott would be leaving WOW was I wrong.