Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Idol...

Hi Again,

If you go to media, you can see his new music video. Yeah, I know its in Dutch, but I can translate the lyrics for ya.!!!

Babs in TX

I love Vonzell's voice. I think she has a great chance of winning. She chooses her costumes and songs wisely, and continues to wow me with each passing week.

I can't stand Scott's attitude, and I think that everything he does radiates a nasty and overconfidant presence. I highly doubt he'll win, and I'm not so sure that his attitude would be tolerated in the industry. I was SO shocked that he didn't go home last night.

I think Anwar has potential, but needs to work on his stage presence. He's too soft and meely. If he'd get a little more ooompf then I think he could go pretty far with his career.

Bo has major talent, and I loved what he said last night. He'll be happy no matter what happens, and he'll do wonderfully doing whatever he chooses to do. (I do agree that the Skynard song was not a wise choice though.)

I think Constantine has potential too, and I'm really watching him closely to see what he'll do next. I do think that he needs to choose his songs wisely and step cautiously though.

Carrie is awesome with country music, but she needs to stick with that. I think if she deviates again she'll be done. And I think that if she doesn't win Idol, she'll still be signed on as a country singer somewhere here shortly. (I believe she'll have a music career no matter what.)

Anthony has never really impressed me much. I thought he sucked majorly up until this week. He pulled off the Manilow song wonderfully, but I'm thinking that was just luck on his part. I can't see him going very far, and if he does get a job in the industry, I see him as a lounge singer or on a cruise ship, or perhaps popular with the teeny boppers. I highly doubt he'll win the contest.

Thats my take on it all. ;)

Babs, call me a pimply teenager! I love Constantine (though I see your point that he's a little corny.) But I agree, when he redid I Think I Love You, he won me over. He does all my faves - Bohemiam Rhasody, for example. He's gonna win cuz I said so. Beat me up if you gotta!

I'm thrilled that Nadia went home. She annoyed me. But Scott before Bo? America is CRAZY!

Bo & Carrie don't even need the show. They should just got get massively famous already. Vonzel is growing on me, but Federov is invisible to me. I don't hate him or like him, he's just there.

Hi Lisa,

I love Bohemian Rhapsody and I love the choices Constantine made to date. Its the cheesyness of the performances that turn me off. He doesnt seem sincere.

If ya think I am opinionated about Idol, talk to my sister. She had all kinds of conspiracy theories about this as well......

Babs inTX

We actually got tickets to go to last nights taping of Idol and it was awesome. They sound so much better live. Bo and Nadia were amazing! I couldn't believe Bo and Nadia were voted before Anthony. I was so ready for Scott to go home and then when they said his name and he went up there, you really feel all of the emotion and the pressure these kids are under. I felt bad for him. After the show my kids were waiting to get autographs and Bo's sister was there so she was talking with us. Just imagine a smaller female version of Bo, without the hair under the lip, and that was her. Simon actually was very nice, and was very sweet to my kids, so he just went up in my book!! It was an amazing experience, my kids had a blast!

Debbie, that's such a cute story. I went to school in Hollywood and had my fair share of celeb run-ins, and while many are total snobs, every so often you'll find one worth remembering. Nice to know Simon can be nice to kids.

Babs, I believe in the conspiracy theory! There's no WAY American voted Scott this far. Sorry, no way.

Babs, I am a music/program director at my radio station, but, your job sounds cooler.

Delarla...you are too cool!!

I'll take Constantine with cheese or non. He was a little over the top on "I Can't make you love me" but, didn't think he was on Bohemian Rapsody. I liked the tongue thing it was cool. I think he is a sincere person. He actually seems kind of shy when he's not performing....maybe it brings his crazy side out. I think people like myself look forward to see which song he will perform next. It's actually a pretty smart move on his part.

IamCanadian, it is basically a talent show in which viewers call in to vote who they like and each week someone gets voted off. The one with the highest # of calls in the end wins and becomes "the American Idol"

Anwar got the boot. Should have been Scott with that disgusting attitude and smirk when he was in the bottom 3 group.