Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Idol...

My brain loves Carrie. My loins love Bo. ;)

OMG, that is too funny... but true!

Bo reminds me of Travis Tritt, that country singer that married a Hooter waitress.

And yes, I think Bo and Carrie have the hots for each other.

What about Paula and Simon... whats the deal with those 2?

Was there any doubt that Mikalah would make it another week? The poor girl probably thinks she has a faboulous voice from her parents lying to her all these years.

I think Bo's got this thing hands-down. But he should walk away since he's already beyond superstardome and his biggest problem will be which offer(s) to accept, which would leave a space for Constantine. He's not the best vocalist, but I think he's the best choice for an overall idol considering how the girls (uh, old women like me and Denise) dig that love making he does to the mic!

I don't think Carrie needs any more idol either - some of these kids sing so well that they don't need Idol any more. I would LOVE to see one of them win that really needs the prize.

Nadia risked her life on the show with that mohawk, but her fans will stay true to her. I think she'll come back with a bang and blow everyone away.

I want Scott to leave the island. His personality bugs me. He'd be better for the next Gangstah Idol.

I am NOT a tv person - actually I watch very little - not even the evening news. But there is something about this show... why the heck do I look so forward to it??

(sigh) wonder what Bo's gonna sing tonight?

Couldn't believe Constantine sang, "I Can't make you love me" Who in there right mind would turn down those big brown eyes.

I wish the judges would stop comparing him and Bo. They have totally different styles. Only thing they have in common is longer hair and they are both in bands.

I am not sure who will be out this week. My guess, the Ukranian guy Niko, or Scott.

I think the final 3 will be Bo, Constantine, and Carrie (even though I am not crazy about her)

Denise,

Carrie DID do a great job lastnight... so did Vonzell - I really like her.

Im with you, either Anthony the Ukranian guy or Jessica will probably wave goodbye!

Im editing to add this news article that I just found on the Fox News site. This is for all those that LOVED Mikalah and want more of her...

Ex-'Idol' Mikalah Gordon Seeks Sitcom

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Hey Hollywood execs, fallen "American Idol" wannabe Mikalah Gordon wants a sitcom deal.

"I realize that I'm a big drama queen, and I think that I'm gonna try to get my own sitcom, and I know that 'The Nanny' [Fran Drescher] is coming out with her new sitcom, and if she needs a daughter, I'm her girl," Gordon told the popular TV news Web site, Zap2it.

Drescher's new show, "Living with Fran," debuts on The WB network next month.

During Gordon's brief but memorable run on "American Idol," the 17-year-old Las Vegas girl was ripped by fans who wrote on numerous Internet message boards that she would do better in a Drescher impersonation contest than on the Fox talent show.

"I realized that I love to be on the stage and perform and talk, and I love to make people laugh," says Gordon, who claims that she's already received some offers

Saw it last night for the first time this season. I only got to see Vonzell she did really well.

I think Vonzell did a great job, but, I am so burned out on Whitney Houston. I wish she could have sung a different artist.

Carrie did a good job, I just don't care for country music, that is probably why I am not into her.

That is so funny, I told my husband from thevery start she looked like the woman who played the Nanny. Looks like Iam not the only one who though that :)

I can understand princess. It was on three nights at the beginning!

Now it is on Tues night, loser is chosen on Wed on Fox

I think Nadia, Scott, and Anthony are going to be in the bottom 3 tonight. I prefer for one of the boys to go home....I don't care for either one of them.

What do you think?

I had to take a cold shower last night after watching Constantine. ;) YUMMY!

poor Anthony... I think its his night to bid farewell!

Vonzell has improved so much - so has Constantine. And I still like Anwar!

I sure hope they give these kids a better selection of music to chose from for next week! The last couple of weeks have been :lick yuck!

I know what you mean about Constantine......I have to hide my lust from the hubby.

He is my fave.

I think the final 3 will be Bo (all though he sang my least favorite song in the world last night) Constantine and Carrie will be the final 3.

You know, I can't stand Scott's attitude. He totally annoys me! And up until last night I thought that he majorly sucked as a singer. But last night he did do pretty well, for him. (I have to give props where they're do.)

I thought that Vonzell was totally awesome!!! That girl definately has some skiiillllllzzzzz!!!!!