Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Delarla & LBT Calendar Girls!!!!!!!

I am going in Sept...I think it is even my bowling weekend!...What month can I be in...?

Rica: I think you are in December with me and Staci. IS that right Christina? That is a shame I just talked to her on the phone yesterday and we discussed this and now I forgot. LOL!!!

Finally told my husband on Sat. Was not even the reaction I expected. He just said Ok anything you want to do is ok.. Wow

Anyway told him you all were meeting up in Vegas and he says if I want we can fly down.. Wow again

I am not for sure right now but hopefully I can be there and see everyone.

As for the picture still thinking about what to use and where to take the pic.

Hi Everyone,

I can meet in Vegas also. See you all then....

Staci

Orlando FL

banded in Mexico 12/14/05

Rica: I think you are in December with me and Staci. IS that right Christina? That is a shame I just talked to her on the phone yesterday and we discussed this and now I forgot. LOL!!!

Yep Yep Yep -thatad beeeee right Girly Girl!

yeah I get to be with Penni!

Sent out the first email today- sorry for the poor spelling- let me know who didn't recieve one. Teresa _ I still need your info.

Okay Okay I know tht I am posting way late for his thread, but I am expeciialy down. Have no problem

posing for nude pics, done a little posing in college, personally of course. Anyhoo. I want to be in the pic too for June as my birthday is June 6th. What I was thinking was that we could have group photos ( I already know that this has been discussed) with people wearing what the month represents from where they are from, or to them. Like somebody from may can be wearing a ky derby hat from ky, or sitting on a horse, someone frm new york can have the staue of liberty crown, and torch etc.

I WANT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Okay I know tht I am posting way late for his thread, but I am expeciialy down. Have no problem

posing for nude pics, done a little posing in college, personally of course. Anyhoo. I want to be in the pic too for June as my birthday is June 6th. What I was thinking was that we could have group photos ( I already know that this has been discussed) with people wearing what the month represents from where they are from, or to them. Like somebody from may can be wearing a ky derby hat from ky, or sitting on a horse, someone frm new york can have the staue of liberty crown, and torch etc.

I WANT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have PMed you & you will be sharing Oct with Teresa if you care to join. I am sorry but we are only having a few months shared & this is the last spot. Teresa already agreed to share with someone & you are more than welcome. I hope you join us for October but for now all the other months are closed. I just know the two of you will be wonderfully creative for October;0)

Hey I got an email about my email address... It's brownrica@yahoo.com

Hey folks,

What is going on with the calender planning? Christina did you ever look at the link about the Long Tom Grange Calender? I thought it had some awesome ideas for backgrounds and poses. I was just thinking maybe we should do a smaller before pic set in the large frame. That way people know what we've accomplished. I don't know just tossing out an idea... I would sure love to use that photographer that did those Long Tom shots.

My mom went in to have her blood pressure checked yesterday and it was way too high. The bottom number was 100! She has been overweight since having children, so for the last 25 years or so. She is taller than I am and I am just now fitting into her clothes but it was definitely a wake up call that she needs to do something. She would love to get the band but our insurance won't cover it and she doesn't have a wonderful father in law that would pay for it. I think she has kind of "thrown in the towel" this past winter in regards to dieting which is what I did before getting my band. She sees me all the time and is thrilled with my progress but I sure wish I could help her. When we do the calender I think we should make a website for it and post it on every band support group out there. The Long Tom group pulled in something like $200,000 the first year. Way beyond their expectations. Lets aim high girls! Teresa