Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Brigham and Women/Faulker Hospital

wow Heidi thats so soon but now you dont have to fret for weeks on end. :thumbup:

now is the time to kick it up into high gear. you can do it!!!!

do you have an appt with her before the 25th for pre-op or are you all set?

small confession I had a weight gain, due to TOM and salty foods.... not on the pre-op diet (before that) but she made me come back to show I could lose and I did.

congrats!!

:thumbup: Thanks Tinywishes!!!!! :biggrin:I'm doing better today & yesterday. I think the mental hunger is getting to me a bit today lol! Coming on here helps me to feel motivated. :biggrin:

I already had pre-op yesterday. So, I'm ready to roll! :thumbdown:

Hey there, Heidi. Only 4 more days! How are you doing? Are you ready???:girl_hug:

:girl_hug: YES, I KNOW!!! :lol:I am so ready!!! I'm a little mad at myself cause i had a little slip up yesterday on my pre diet. :rolleyes2: This is why I NEED the band. Thanks for checking in on me! :girl_hug:

:w00t: YES, I KNOW!!! :lol:I am so ready!!! I'm a little mad at myself cause i had a little slip up yesterday on my pre diet. :cry_smile: This is why I NEED the band. Thanks for checking in on me! :mellow:

Oh, darling...don't be so hard on yourself. You'll have many more slip ups to come. We wouldn't be fat if we were perfect.:cool2:

I'm going to the info session tonight- I am looking forward to learning about it and I really hope when I get my consultation that I'll be a candidate for it.

GOOD LUCK! :rolleyes2:

Oh, darling...don't be so hard on yourself. You'll have many more slip ups to come. We wouldn't be fat if we were perfect.:rolleyes2:

I know. Thanks. :drool:

WELL, tomorrow is THE DAY!! :lol::thumbup::thumbup::girl_hug::blush::smile2::drool::tt1::lol::wub::smile:

I'm SO READY!!! Wish me luck! :smile2:

I do wish you luck Heidi, you are in good hands.

If you need something dont be afraid to speak up to the nurses and staff. That is what they are there for.

Ok I have to be there at 6 AM!!! I'm glad it's early. I'm nervous!!! :girl_hug:

I just can't think too much lol! How bad was the gas pain? That's what I'm worried about. When i had my tubes tied i remember it was bad.

I'm off!!!! :thumbup:

the gas was so so for me. I did have some pain (wasnt expected) and I mostly was nauseous which could have been the pain meds and the gas moving around. I just kept asking and rotating the anti-nausea meds they will give you to find the magic cocktail.

good that you are going in early makes the wait better and all the staff are fresh. :confused:

best wishes

Ok, my surgery went well & I came home last night. :thumbup:Pretty sore but the gas isn't really buggibg me which is good.

Can't wait to start feeling better & lose this weight! :thumbup:

Still very tired. ttyl!

So I had my un-fill last week. I was worried that removing an entire CC was a little too aggressive, but I had a huge lunch today and it felt GREAT! I had a salad with grilled chicken at this great place in Beacon Hill. I think what was best was having to take more than half of it home--not because I got stuck, but because I had enough and wanted to finish it later. No issues with the veggies or the chicken! I'm finally weaning myself off of the icecream....now that I can eat and keep down real food, I've finally gotten myself back on track. NOW, if only I could lose a few pounds.....

How's everyone else faring??

I remember dreaming of grilled chicken on top of salad. Glad to hear you are doing better.

I am white knucking it until my 2nd fill on Monday morning. My hunger is back in full force, I have no restriction and havent lost but one pound in 7 weeks. Guess I never had bandster hell with the first band and now I do.