Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This thread is going to be sooo inappropriate!

lol i posted in the why isnt ds more popular thread pissed some people off :)

*snort*

I think you've got it right, Froggi. They are pissy from all their poo.

Someone there mentioned a support group...omg, could you imagine how THAT smells? :thumbup:

lol i posted in the why isnt ds more popular thread pissed some people off :thumbup:

LOL! That thread made me laugh! They do get pissy, don't they? See why I keep asking if it is the procedure type that causes their "personality challenges" or if a certain personality is drawn to DS.

Strange group.

Reading through the DS forums is scary shit (har har pun intended). I don't think I would ever EVER chose a surgery that bypassed my entire digestive tract. I mean you kind of need it if you think about it.

Reading through the DS forums is scary shit (har har pun intended). I don't think I would ever EVER chose a surgery that bypassed my entire digestive tract. I mean you kind of need it if you think about it.

They are seriously mental. To go from 0 to name calling is crazy, crazy. I don't want to be a member of that cult. I'm staying safely tucked away in LBT and avoiding OH altogether.

Yanno, we're going to start getting those forward emails saying "all fat people be careful of parking lot stalkers. This woman in Ga (me) was kidnapped from a Publix and forced to have DS. She is now miserably stinky. She had to quit her job and has become a herbit from the embarrassment of her smell. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU."

OK maybe I have an over-active imagination. :thumbup:

Lol I went back and read what else people added...lol they say that RNY'ers have more trouble and Lapbanders...how would they know. They only know from PEOPLE who HAVVEEE had problems. Soooo many people on here who have lapband have NO problems but of course their surgery is the best right...I've seen people on this site lose more weight faster than them who shit it out constantly. At least we work for our weightloss instead of sitting on our asses and eating junk food and shitting.

I posted another post on this link

Why isn't DS more popular?

Looks like you enjoy keeping them going froggi.:smile2: I can't believe they don't see an issue with all those problems. Doesn't sound like they can live a normal life after the DS.

heh... do you realize that we have discussed poop and farts for 25 pages? ;o)

Feels good to be childish every now and again. Matter of fact, I think it is pretty darn healthy! It's the on line version of going outside to play in the mud.

The threads copied to this forum are funny, sad but funny. Okay, not sad... just funny. Hysterically funny. You know what I mean!

Froggi.... I double dawg dare you to really get 'em going. Com'on... let's see what you are made of!

you little trouble maker, WasA:biggrin::):)

Feels good to be childish every now and again. Matter of fact, I think it is pretty darn healthy!

Well, pooping and farting are the very essence of health. For me anyway.

Feels good to be childish every now and again. Matter of fact, I think it is pretty darn healthy! It's the on line version of going outside to play in the mud.

The threads copied to this forum are funny, sad but funny. Okay, not sad... just funny. Hysterically funny. You know what I mean!

Froggi.... I double dawg dare you to really get 'em going. Com'on... let's see what you are made of!

What would you suggest wasa my dear... :)

I suggest asking them for links to those studies they keep quoting but never back up ... the 90-100% EWL and the 98% resolution of diabetes.

I posted again...I don't like how they don't think I know anything about the band...Nope I have not learned a thing researching it for years. My doc thinks I know more than half of the people already banded.

Most people don't just have a band that fails on them I know that happened to you wasa and that's horrid.

Lots of people do cause the problems themselves. I am not trying to be a bitch or anything but it's something I have learned researching it and from my doc.

And I am sorry to the people who have had problems who did what they were supposed to truly I am.