Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please have a look at these Dollar Tree pg test

I took three-three dif days, all different times. They all look positive to me but i dont know cause I also took a first response with fmu yesterday and it was bfn. I was expecting period on the 19th and got a very light one for about a day. What do we think?

posdt1.jpg

posdt2.jpg

posdt3.jpg

I wouldn't go with these... I would wait three days and use the one with words to say for sure...

Hubby didn't believe me until he saw the words him self. Good luck.

OHHH and I kinda think.... they are just showing the control as red, and not as positive. Sorry. Wait and try a new test brand.

I can see the 2nd line in all three of those pics, but it might just be the type of test -- sometimes you can see a faint line that's not pink or red on a neg test.

If you can make the time, maybe have it done at the doctor's office?

hahaha! I saw those at the dollar tree like in February and thought it was kind of funny and strange that they were carrying them at all...We make the joke that I should go get one and see if they work :crying:

I suggest going to Wally World and getting one, I used the equate brand and it was accurate...Even before I missed my period

The C & T.. C=control T=test.. right?

I don't see a 2nd line, so I would guess that says negative. You should see TWO lines for a positive (if you read the pamphlet inside, it explains what to look for.. all tests have different ways of saying pregnant or not.)

I've actually used the dollar store pregnancy tests.. they were always negative (and right!).

One of you preggy girls need to go get one and let us know if the positive works :wink:

I see the faint second line and I would not be convinced that you arent pg! THe lines can be very faint. I would wait another day and use the fmu again. DOnt drink anything after 7p the night before either. I did 4 tests all faint until day 4 then I used the digital that said pregnant. I like to see the words but the digitals are not that sensitive. Actually the dollar store ones are pretty sensitive. Usually 25 iu of hcg First response early home pg test is what I like the best though. That was has been know to be sensitive to 15 iu. I would either try it with the fmu or do another dollar tree one fmu and no drinking the night before. Good luck this may be it for you!

I see the faint second line and I would not be convinced that you arent pg! THe lines can be very faint. I would wait another day and use the fmu again. DOnt drink anything after 7p the night before either. I did 4 tests all faint until day 4 then I used the digital that said pregnant. I like to see the words but the digitals are not that sensitive. Actually the dollar store ones are pretty sensitive. Usually 25 iu of hcg First response early home pg test is what I like the best though. That was has been know to be sensitive to 15 iu. I would either try it with the fmu or do another dollar tree one fmu and no drinking the night before. Good luck this may be it for you!

thanks so much for your positive response. It has been very helpful. Still no AF. Cant wait until April 7th when I go to the gyno. Yyaya

I see the faint line too in all the tests. I agree with Jill- follow her instructions- they seem the best way to accuaracy. If however, it turns out to be negative, dont give up! And try not to get too upset about a neg. Just try again another month! Good Luck!

~Raynie!

hehe I forgot to say this- I love taking pregnancy tests- it was addicting. I should have invested in stocks on it! hehe I prolly took over 60 tests in the past 5 years. And with this tests I took about 5 tests- my faint line started out like yours looks! *blows baby dust!

They say any positive is a positive. I had one that was even lighter than that, and she's 8 years old now, so don't count it out!! I retested 2 days later and it was positive before I pulled my pants back up. LOL

I have no idea what all those abbreviations mean, and if there are pics attached to your post I don't see them, but if you think you're preggo & can't get consistency on test results, just go to the doctor and have them do it.

There was a lot of (happy) surprise around my pregnancy, and I was in a bit of disbelief -- the corcumstances around it. I ended up taking 9 tests over 3 days, all different brands. Not any from the dollar store though. They were all undoubtedly positive. If I had doubted it, I would have gone straight to the doctor. Which I ended up doing anyway, just as a formailty and to get a rec on an OB.

Any new brands been used this week? Any solid results yet? Looking forward to pos/neg result? Good luck! Thinking of you. Kim:)