Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Smallest size in your closet!

I have a size.. 26 pair of pants that are soooo cool I cant wait to get into them again.. I wear about a 32 right now...

I still have a pair of jeans size 9 (i am 18/20) so I think they would fit a thigh if i cut out the crotch!

LOL... how funny! ;)

I do not have any small clothes from before I started gaining. I did by a dress awhile back and it is a size 12 going see if it fits for a wedding this Sat actually 2 weddings.

I have a beautiful dress that is about a 14. I'm not sure what size it is because it is a custom vintage, 1950's Miami Beach dress.

Okay okay, I now have actually looked and organized the closet. I have come to the conclusion that either I am a pack rat or living in a dream world for YEARSSSS. I have about 1/2 my closet that does not fit! (by A LOT) Other than my littlest size in the closet, I have A LOT of size 11/12 pants and A BUNCH of size 13 pants. I think I counted 15 pairs in all under size 14. Good GRIEF! I also have 28 shirts, 12 dresses, 2 pant suits, 14 pairs of shorts, and even 2 pairs of shoes that DON'T FIT AND HAVEN'T FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS!! Geez.

Ahhhh, but hopefully..... I have not saved them for nothing. At least I can maybe look forward to a full wardrobe of always something to wear? And I figure I can try each and every one of them on every single night... in my dreams. ((sigh))

Size 12 dress that was real expensive and won't part with it. Tried to sell it at a yard sale, but, no one would pay even half of what I paid. Otherwise, a pair of 14 pants. I have to say though, I have a hodge podge of clothes from 14-24. From past weightloss and gains. I am about an 18 now depending on the maker. Otherwise a 20.

Gosh Princess you have no need to buy any new wardrobe you have it all ready there..

Isn't it strange how clothing sizes have not only changed over the years but between, and even within, the manufacturers' lines? Today I can wear Avenue 14 shirts, no problem. But the smallest thing (not the smallest size) in my closet is a fire-engine-red silk dress, size 14, that I won't be able to wear until I lose at least 30 lbs. Mind you, the thing is 25 years old. In today's sizes, it's probably about a 10.

If you want to drive yourself crazy, try figuring out what pants to buy at Eddie Bauer. They have five different fits, then you choose above, at, or below the waist, then you have to figure out your size. A 16 fits 33" waist, 43" hips. A 16W fits 35" waist, 45" hips.

I give up! I'm wearing a burka until I can fit into that red dress again!

I knew that deep walk in closet would cause me grief! I have an entire SIDE dedicated to "too small" clothes. Yes.... my name is Jenna and I am a shopaholic. ((sad face grimly looking at the ground))

DH gets a chest of drawers and a very small space in the closet. I have an extra wide/deep walk in and have it all to myself! Heck, the shoes alone take up a ton of space!

I figure I won't have to buy new clothes until I lose 100 pounds or so. ;)

This post inspired me to go clothes shopping at lunch since everything I own is hand-me-downs right now. The good news is 20s are too big, but the bad news is 18s fit like sausage skin. I'm a perfect 19, only there's no such size.

I have one cute pair of pants from Layne Bryant that are very flattering, but their shirts don't fit. Layne Bryant must have had short arms and big boobs, cuz all the shirts fit funny on me. I love Ross now that I can try on 18s. I'm the opposite of a pack rat, so I clear out my closet every couple months. I get bored with clothes easy, so I don't like spending too much (unless I splurge at -drool- Nordstrom.) So I fill up on Ross stuff since they have all sorts of cool brands. Now if I was dripping with money... totally different story cuz I'd be dripping with the cheesiest rhinestones and fur lined underwear!