Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Exercise Challenge

KAREY! So good to hear from you! I'm glad the surgery went well and that you are home recuperating. Baby yourself through this phase and I'm sure you will be feeling better before you know it. In the meantime, I hope you have good drugs! LOL Bless you, girl! I'm wishing and praying you a quick recovery!

Stef,

I don't know about anyone else but I would much rather you posting on here with us than worried about the spreadsheet!!! I haven't been the greatest at keeping up with tracking my goals, and I am sure not doing 300min in cardio still. So as far as I am concerned please don't feel obligated!! Glad to see you posting!!

Karey~ wow, I can't believe your up and posting. You go girl!!

Okay all well had such a great day last week and was hoping it would last, but another blast from Winter is upon us in Ohio...Supposed to get any where from 6-12 inches of snow...Yuck!!! So no gym for me on Friday, I just hope I can get to zumba tomorrow.. Okay, Take care all!! Karey get some rest and take care!!! I hope you have great workouts!!

Thanks, Jess! I have been feeling SO guilty about not having that "bleeping" spreadsheet figured out and updated. I am waving the white flag, though. I'd much rather be posting here, too. :tongue:

Well today is back day. Our favorite lat pulldown cable will get hit hard today! And more good news on tomorrows ride...the weather report has raised the projected temperatures over ten degrees for tomorrow! And if it is HALF as gorgeous as today, I'll love it! I can't belive that 24 hours ago it was snowing heavier than I've ever seen here in Texas! It didn't have a chance of sticking, though...the ground was too warm. Anyhow, the training ride and kickoff party should be fantastic tomorrow and turnout should be very good! WOO-HOO!

Hey, is anyone here on MySpace? Friend Requests were going on on another thread here, so I thought I would post this message to my main threads.

Add me if you are on MySpace! :lol:

Here's my link: MySpace.com - Robbie & Stef - 40 - Female - FORT WORTH, TEXAS - www.myspace.com/stefanie_stanphill

(UGH! I really need to add new pics! Almost all are pre-surgery and I am so big!)

Ok, Friday:

Lower body. End of the cycle, so it was 12 reps per exercise. Followed by 65 minutes of cardio on elliptical. 5.21 miles and 1085 calories.

Saturday: no exercise, in Des Moines and forgot my shoes. Dangit!

Sunday: hit the gym when we got home. 65 minutes on treadmill. 3.1 mile run @ 5.5 mph for 34 minutes, 5.11 miles total and 1040 calories.

Monday: non lifting week-cardio only. 50 minutes on elliptical. 4.05 miles and 830 calories.

Ok im back from Florida! In town all week then off to tour Ohio..including and not limited to Dayton and columbus and toledo and Cleveland

Hit the gym this morning .... 30 min run 30 min swim....i missed you guys!!!

Whosyadaddy!!! So glad to see you! Hope you had a great vacation!!! Yeah right...I don't even think I am going on screen anywhere..I wished I could do it that good. I have been trying out other instructors...They are all really good, but I am not into the jumping thing so I so the jump stuff lo impact...I found another instructor that is really good as well! So I am excited about that! Stress is killing me this week...Big test tomorrow.. I am looking forward to hitting zumba tonight at 9:00. Until studying my butt off!!! Take care everyone!!

Hey everyone...just checking..in have been keeping up on the exercises.

Took Saturday off..

sunday did landscaping/yard work.....

felt much lighter today..weighin this morning lost 2 lbs!

yes...

I got on the elliptiKILL haha! this morning and got 30 minutes in without crying..or whinning....I guess practice makes perfect!!

thanks guys for all your encouragement....!

Hey everyone...just checking..in have been keeping up on the exercises.

Took Saturday off..

sunday did landscaping/yard work.....

felt much lighter today..weighin this morning lost 2 lbs!

yes...

I got on the elliptiKILL haha! this morning and got 30 minutes in without crying..or whinning....I guess practice makes perfect!!

thanks guys for all your encouragement....!

I love that part about the not crying or whining! :blushing::thumbup::smile: Too funny! Good for you on knocking out that exercise!

Today we did biceps and triceps at the gym. It was a short run, about an hour.

Also, Saturday was a training ride for the MS150, and it was fun! Then the MS Society served yummy BBQ and they made announcements which were very informative and we got to talk to lots of other cyclists from the area. It was great, and I got another ride under my belt.

I also just signed up for "Tour Dallas", which is a ride to fight against inactivity. There are three route options, but the longest is 30 miles, so I chose that one, of course! LOL That one should be a lot of fun, too.

Today was a running day on the treadmill. Total of 50 minutes, here is the breakdown:

22 minutes at 5.5 mph and 1.0% incline (I was told that running @ a 1.0% incline will make the run on a treadmill more like a run outside) for a total of 2 miles

15 minute walk at 4.0 mph and 2.0% incline for a total of 1 mile

4:40 minute run at 6.5 mph and 0 incline for a total of 0.5 miles.

8:20 minutes at 4.0 mph and 2.0% incline for a total of .55 miles

Total-4.05 miles and 840 calories.

Sidenote: don't know if any of you have seen the thread, but I'm looking into starting my own little training regiment of my days off from work to try for a mini triathlon (1/2 mile swim, 13-15 mile bike ride, 3.1 mile run). I'm going to do the first one on Thursday. I'll let you know how bad it goes.:tongue:

MY Goodness Stef is hitting it hard again...and exercisng alot too:)

YOu guys ROCK. Today i went back to weight lifting as part of my scheme.

I was adding extra cardio and less muscle but it seems i lose more weight when i do even cardio and weight trainning. I think its because it takes alot of cals to repair those sore muscles.

So this morning i did 45mins of weights and 45 mins of Spin Class.

Next week im on the road again in Ohio but it wont stop me hitting it...or exercising.

Oh no, Daddy! I never quit! That would kill me! LOL

I just haven't had near as much time to post with hubby being home. He's still home...this is the longest he's ever taken off from work, and it's been nice. I wish I could drag him to the gym with me more often, but he does go on occasion. And at my rides, he is my biggest fan, so that is priceless.

Hey, whatever happened to JM? I miss her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ceradad! That is the first I've heard about your Tri! How exciting! I hope to be able to do one by Fall of this year. I will be waiting impatiently to hear how it goes for you. You HAVE to take pics and post them, too! How did you find your Tri? TriFind.com? I have a hard time locating them. You will do fantastically...just by entering and going for it!