Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise log book

No challenge here, other than the inherent challenge of getup up and exercising! (doing my best Richard Simmons’ impression…) I know we have a few folks who love to dance, some dog walkers and some folks who are working with personal trainers or at gyms. Use this thread to keep track of your daily exercise or come to get your butt kicked by our professional amateur motivator!

I walked for 60 minutes today. Went to my first horsemanship class today. No horses, just then introduction. It looks like we get to learn some dressage and how to drive a wagon too! I’m not quite sure what dressage actually is, but we will learn it!

No exercise for me at least until Monday. If I'm cleared by heart doc then I'll start out slowly on my recumbent bike again. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I THOUGHT about exercising today. Does that count?

O.K., you two, enough with the ER visits! Seriously, I hope both of you are feeling much better.

Marie, to achieve something first your mind must concieve it. So, yeah, thinking about it gives you partial credit.

When I go skiing and have difficulty with a particular run, I think about the run and how it feels. Then I think about how it would feel to make it better. (mind you, I'm a blue skiier currently, no ribbons for me! Unless they ahve the fair-to-middlin' olympics! Then I'm so there! )

Marie, TOO FUNNY. I thought about exercising, does that count? TOO FUNNY!! And yes it does count. You exercised the brain.

My trainer comes today so I am thinking about all the stuff we will be doing. UGH!! But I feel so much better after she leaves. The only solice today is that John has to do it to. LOOLOLOL!!! Misery loves company.

I walked for 40 minutes today, and I'm going to start doing arm exersizes with my 5lb weights tonight ;)

Ok, I didn't exercise today, but I started "walk away the pounds" and did a 1 mile walk the day before yesterday, and a two mile walk with cardio yesterday.

Today was run,run, run, and by that I don't mean with my legs! All I've done is take my kids here and there, and now I'm pooped out and going to head to bed, I'll exercise tomorrow, I promise!!

Hi Ya'll. Was just reading all these responses to your post Vines & came across Blossoms. ((gulp)) ((tears)) ((sadness))

than suddenly ((encouragement)) ((small smile)) & ((love))

Dressage is the English study of Horseback riding. I took a couple courses in college. But have always been trained in Western. Its the exact opposite of Western which made it harder to master. The worst part I tough was the constant posting. But dang you can build up some great thigh muscles.

Today I will get back on the treadmill for at least 30 mins.

I took part in a 20 mile bike benefit Saturday. I had already committed to it before I knew about Blossom. It was for our parks and wildlife. It couldn't have been more appropriate since she loved gardening and the outdoors so much. The times it got tough, remembrance of her sweet encouraging words spurred me on.