Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nontraditional Curse Words

How about "GOT O Mighty!" or "Dad Blast it!"

Hey, does anyone know how to write the "Doooo" that Homer Simpson does? And what is the correct context for that?

I believe that would be "DOH".

Context: "Hey Homer all the donuts are gone!" his response "DOH!"

How about "GOT O Mighty!" or "Dad Blast it!"

Hey, does anyone know how to write the "Doooo" that Homer Simpson does? And what is the correct context for that?

or "God Bless America!" I say that when I'm frustrated.

I do this one all the time -I yell "GOD BlESS....America!"

My sister is a "FUDGE"yeller..and like others she says "FRICK" or "SUCK LE BLUE" french something, always makes me laugh. I personally like to yell"SUGAR!"

OK - funny short story...its 2:23AM Monday morning -I can't sleep so here I am on LBT..There is this"zzzzz" "ZZzZZz" noise I can't figure out in my office.. I finally see this poor little fly upside down & struggling. So I blow on him to flip him over. He seems content for the moment (almost happy..Just kidding) and than "boom" over he goes again doing this stupid "ZZzzzZZzz" dance. I know he is going to die BUT I don't have the heart to kill him... So instead I'll go to bed & hope he is dead in the morning...(how mean& stupid).

Thought I would give you all a little chuckly today. I am such a woose. And yes I let spiders crawl up on napkins & than shake them outside ;0)

I'm with ya on the spider thing, if I can get it outside to avoid killing it, I will. Poor fly, give us the update on how he fared in the morning...I probably would have carefully flushed him...Dadgumit!, I hate it when that happens!

I think you misunderstood me. I live in the Bible Belt and it "pisses me off" when someone tells me "I will go to Hell" for saying that, but, in the next breath I will hear them say "Your Pooping me off" or something of that nature. I don't think they should be judging what I said and say I am going to hell for it, yet just change a few words and they are going to Heaven lol

I think you misunderstood me. I live in the Bible Belt and it "pisses me off" when someone tells me "I will go to Hell" for saying that, but, in the next breath I will hear them say "Your Pooping me off" or something of that nature. I don't think they should be judging what I said and say I am going to hell for it, yet just change a few words and they are going to Heaven lol
I hear ya, your Heaven/Hell status is between you and God...piety is based on a sense of duty, but that duty is personal and should not be judgemental. I run across that a little in my "circles" and while I understand their feelings, I am concerned about the heart that points fingers. Yeah, "what the hell's the difference!" between "pissing me off" and "pooping me off". Ha! (I'm goin ta hell, Not!) Man, we could have some religious and political discussions, couldn't we? I'm scared of you, though, you are more of a pro...let's just keep dancing around it!

Hey, I'm irish....and we just go to it with all the worst language in the world! I'm ashamed! Honestly!!! I'm going to make a real effort to be polite when I meet some of you in NY later this year!!!

In the meantime "nuckin futs" is good for when you're in posh places....As in "you kids are makin me nuckin futs...."

You are scared of me? lol No need to be. I am pretty laid back person. But, religion and politics is not a conversation you want to get me started on.

Bright, is that you in that picture? You could be a model. You are very pretty. I have a pinch of Irish, but, my hubbie is Irish. Would love to go to Ireland sometime in my life. Norway too to see my anscestors.

"Bump that!" is my term of choice but it's more of a buuump that smile.gif

On the radio when they try to bleep out S#!t, it comes out like "ish" so I use "Ahhh ish" a lot

"Cheese and Rice" works well too tongue.gif

Yup Denise that's me - thanks for the compliment! I took that photo myself with my cheapo digital camera, and the reason I look presentable, is cos the flash wasn't working and hey, I look good in the dark!

Wow I am so glad that I am not alone.

I love to use the word Fricken Frack or Bull ___ but I really have to watch my mouth at home cause my boys pick it up very fast.

Instead of the s--- word, I always yell "oh sugar-shane!!!" But, I do have my moments and ohhhh boy (smile).

....but it sounded horrible as only German can....
I don't know my car parts (in any language), but here's a good one: Schliessfach! (It means "locker.")