Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kareyquilts TT, BL, Lipo & BA

Don't know why, but I'm feeling very calm about everything. It's like I've made my decisions and it's really going to happen and it will be good. I will survive, heal and go forward with my life. I hope I can continue to sleep and stay calm for the next 6 days. Tomorrow, I leave for Florida and my Mom's 75th birthday party. I'm going to see my 3 brothers, whom I haven't seen in a long time. They all crack me up and I'm expecting to laugh a lot! Also, they haven't seen me since I lost weight, so it's going to be fun to see their reactions! This trip ought to help keep my distracted, so I don't start obsessing again about the surgery. I'll be back on Sunday. Tuesday's the big day!

OKay, I've been up since 3:00 AM. I even started composing a song, to the tune of "The Night Before Christmas," except it's: The night before plastic surgery and all through the house, not a creature is stirring not even a mouse. When what to my wondering eyes should appear? Vision's of the flatlands and too much too fear!" Well you get the idea. I'm getting very, very nervous. I've got a sore throat and a head ache. Amazing what nerves can do to you. I'm going to run a zillion errands today, including buying a cheap bikini so I can take some before pictures. I took to nudes ones, but I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to post them. I guess I'll see have the surgery. I see the results. Right now it's hard to imagine what the results will be like! Can't believe the day is finally coming! YIKES!

Hi Karey ~

I just found your thread . . .

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and sending positive thoughts.

I am 13 days post-op today and am still amazed that I have had basically NO pain . . .

I even had a laughing attack last night with my kids and survived it just fine - a few days after surgery that was impossible.

Try to relax - I was a nervous wreck before my surgery and it all turned out just fine. I was such a mess, I didn't even take any 'before' pics - which sucks now because I would love to see the comparison. Luckily, my doctor took a bunch so I will enjoy seeing those when I go back for my 'afters.'

karey,

what time are you going in tomorrow?

you will be in my thoughts and prayers. take it as easy as possible today, dont stress yourself out too much. you will do fabulously!

C

Karey...you will be in my prayers tonight and tomorrow. Will be praying for a good night sleep tonight, successful surgery, recovery and the results you are looking for. Take care and try to veg out today.

Everyone has been so thoughtful and brave to share their b/4 and after pics. It certainly helps the rest of us that are considering having a TT, etc.

Karey, I've been following your thread (along with others) and I'm so excited and happy for you - this is going to be a phenomenal experience for you!

I'm praying you will mend quickly and be in a EXPENSIVE bikini in no time at all!

Please keep us posted how you are doing...white light, prayers, good vibes, everything good coming at you!!

-Becky:thumbup:

Karey!!!

I am thinking of you hon, I cant want for you to get to the other side and join us all in the land of flatties!! I know that you will be nervous but it will be fine, we are all a bag of nerves the night before - its normal trust me!

Huge hugs

NIna x