Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Leaving in a.m. for Monterey for cosmetic surgery..

Requesting prayers out there from anyone who believes in the power of prayer.

I am nervous about going back down. I did great with the band and I met Dr. Cardenas when I was down there before and really liked him and trust he is a qualified physician.

I am having upper and lower eyes done, endoscopic brow lift and ears pinned back. I guess I am nervous about being sedated.

Does anyone have any experience or advice for me here at the last minute. My 21 year old daughter keeps telling me that I will not be sorry.

I am planning on going back for a tt when I reach goal.

Thanks for the prayer!

Wow! Prayers for a speedy recovery. I think you will not be sorry. You should post before and after pics, and make sure you take good before pics...that's something to do before you go...

Good luck and please post and let us know how it went. I have never had any thing like that done, so no advice here but sending my prayers to you!

Hi Alice

I just got back from Monterrey Mx. While I was there, a room mate (Lynn) at Dr. Sanchez's guesthouse went for a consultation with Dr. Cardenas. She said while at her consultation the camera crew from extreme make-over was there. He's very impressive and his prices are nice. I'm thinking of having him do some work as well.

I've heard that Dr. Cardenas shares the guest house with Dr. Sanchez. If so you'll have a pleasant stay.

I'm so happy for you!

yes, Dr. Cardenas shares a guest house with Dr. Sanchez. I am just nervous about being sedated for several hours. It is all MY anxiety for sure! I will post some photos at some point.

I'd rather be sadated than awake like I was for my leak repair.

You'll be just fine, relax.

Do take photos!!!

Oh, please keep us posted on this. I'm interested in having some work done. I'll say a prayer for you.

Nancy

Prayers are coming your way...

I had my upper eyes done and could not be any happier! I will do them again probably in 15- 20 years . I am so pleased & think you will be too. I will also pray for your surgeons. Please let us know- & be patient while you heal- the hardest part for me was sleeping up-right but you get used to it.

good luck

Wow, I wish I was at my goal weight so that I too can go get myself beautified. I am planning on having a Tummy Tuck and a body liposculpture. I'm going to look beautiful. Can't wait. Well good luck and don't worry all of us will keep you in our prayers.