Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's tomorrow already!!!

I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow and I've suddenly started freaking out. Please pray for me!

I know most of you have been through it already and don't think it's that big a deal, but I'm worried sick!

Thanks all of you for your support! :biggrin:

Maya,

I can understand your nerves. Its ok to be nervous. Just take deep, slow breaths and concentrate on the end result. See yourself home after the op and on your way to getting slimmer. Picture yourself in those gorgeous clothes you've secretly longed to wear. Do you have an outfit already for goal weight? If so get it out and look at it, play with it, hold it up to yourself in the mirror and imagine walking into some swanky restaurant in that outfit!

Allow yourself to dream hun. This is time you are taking for you. This is something you are doing to love yourself more! Pat yourself on the back, you deserve it!

Good luck and see you back here in a day or so :biggrin:

Michelle

Said my prayer for you and good luck, Maya. Just think, when you awake from your surgery, you will be on your way to the best thing you could do for yourself. Be proud and be strong. Take care and keep us updated. God Bless

Maya! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. I know you'll be fine... You'll be home soon and resting and so excited about your new life. Thinking about you!

Welcome back, Maya--we were all rooting for you!! You'll be sore for a little while--but this too shall pass!! :smile:

Praying for you Maya! Everything will work out fine.

Wishing you an easy surgery, a restful recovery, and a wonderful rest of your life! Looking forward to hearing how it went when you're up to it.

Hi Maya, I bet you are an official "bandster" by now. Let us know how everything went as soon as you are feeling up to it.

I prayed and it's a done deal. The Lord will be sending his angels to protect you and the Dr's in the room.. All will work out great God Bless you ..I hope my surgery gets scheduled for April. I am almost done with everything and will be done by March 6th. So keep me in your prayers for an April Surgery... Thanks.. Rose

AWWWW.. you guys are so awesome! I was brought to tears reading all your well wishes!!!

BUT GUESS WHAT??

They cancelled my surgery! They stink! The hospital I was supposed to be done at was in "Crisis mode" and they were not able to take me, it was a huge bummer... So now.. I have to wait one MORE week and MAYBE get it done.. because the Dr's wife is pregnant and may have her baby that week so I may be cancelled again!

Anyway.. I'll come back and stalk you all again next week. Thank you so much for the prayers and well wishes!

Much Love!!

God Bless You!!

Bummer...all prepared for surgery and no where to go. Again, good luck on your surgery and take good care of yourself after. Hope it all falls into place next week.