Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 20th

Congrats to everyone. I can't believe that it is almost here. I start me two week pre-op diet next Thursday! :blushing:

Where is everyone from? Obviously I'm in Texas. I'm using Dr. Kim and TLC edge.

Does everyone have to do the 2 week liquid? I know some do not require two weeks.

Congrats wtg all you being banded Join the crowd. your all on your way to a happier healthier life . Your all in my prayers God Bless you all hugs Bobie

I am done on this end also. I came home today.

I am feeling pretty good. Some gas pain in the shoulders, but my stomach is okay. I have numing medicine going to port cut. I will run out on Sunday and I have to remove it. Did any of you get this also?

Congrats to all the 20th banders.

Done and home. Banded on the 20th also, came home with shoulder and back pain but I have been trying to walk it out. I did not have to do the 2 wk prior to surgery liquid diet and don't really want this broth I am sipping on now. I am hoping to return to work on Wed., but we will see. Good luck to all!!!

I was also banded on the 20th and I came home yesterday. I am not feeling to bad just little sore. I am not really hungry so I have to keep reminding myself to keep sipping to get my 64 oz. of fluids and 64 oz. of Protein in.

Well two days post and I'm doing pretty good. More swollen and bruised than I thought I would be. Yesterday was a good day and I have not had any pain meds. I have been doing a lot of moving around so I think that has helped. I'm actually planning to go back to work on Monday.

The only thing that I am having a problem with is getting things down. I don't want anything either so I have to force it and I feel like I need to burp really bad but don't.

T

Lauryn - I am focusing more on the Water than the Protein. Not saying I am not trying to consume Protein but I just can't stomach all that Fluid. Problem I never had before was stomaching something!!

Texas - I understand the swollen but I am not bruised except at needle sites! I do have a tender, empty feeling on my right and left side. I guess that is where they fooled around with my inners!

Busy- I bought this thing from GNC that look like a tube shots and they are called ProteinSlam and made by cnp professional. It is only 2.9 oz and has 27 grams of Protein in one. So you get a lot of protein in and it is only 3 oz. I am trying to space my protein out try to get protein in every two hours or so to try to keep my energy level up. I know you said you had trouble getting all that Fluid in so maybe something like that may help.