Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February Exercise Challege

Oh gosh .... here i am...No workouts on Sat or Sun (today)

Yesterday i had to MC a Valatines Banquet and spent all time and effort on that...They just lurve having a British guy do all the jokes!..

We did a whose line is it anyway gameshow and i had to be Drew Carrey. Everyone seemed to really like it.

Then today im flying out to Cleveland. Im in the airport right now.

I wish there were such a site! Let me do some searching for you. Green Bay? That doesn't sound right to me for some reason. I don't think I kept y'alls address from way back, but I'll check.

Naw, Ceradad...fills don't hurt as a general rule. It can take a lot of pressure to get the needle into the port, but that's no big deal. The needle entering your skin is no different than any other shot. That was my experience with my first four fills, anyhow.

Thanks Stef, pretty sure I'll be getting one next Thursday. The PA seems to really want to do one, I just haven't given her a reason for one yet. Consistently losing 2+ lbs a week.:wub:

For my workout this morning. I did an easy 2.33 mile walk on the treadmill for 35 minutes @ 4.0 mph and an incline of 2 and 3%.

Then, 30 minutes of interval on the elliptical followed by 35 minutes on the elliptical at a steady pace.

All told, I burn 1500 calories and went 7.2 miles combined.

Is it time to check in again? I didn't meet all my goals with the trial and all (by the way, the jury is still out, they will convene tomorrow, the rumor is that it is 7 to convict and 1 for reasonable doubt--they must have an unanimous verdict). weight- 166, cardio- 270, resistance- 180. Oh well, this week will be better!

SUZZZIE - QUICK! Tell me what you know about Byetta?

Real life stuff...not what the docs spout from the pharm reps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went back to the gym today. One hour on biceps and triceps.

YES! I DID THE HAPPY DANCE! I WAS ABLE TO DO MY WORKOUT WITH MY LEFT TRICEP NOT HURTING EVEN ONCE! WOO-HOO, BABY!

Of course, I took it easy...just to make sure it was okay and would have quit if the slightest twinge came, but it didn't!

I'M BACK, BABY!

Hi you all!

Wow Ceraded! Your kicking butt! 1500 calories...woo hoo!

Whosyadaddy! You can do it exercise your butt off!! I bet you will be burning up the hotel gym tonight!!

Stef! I am so glad you got back to the gym it must have felt great!

Okay well I hit the gym too! I didn't do zumba but did hit the elliptical, and strength training, targeting my lat pull downs, and abs today..

I also found out no fill until Mar 4....How will I survive...I did the two days of liquid and well...hopefully that helped a little. Doc's office said if I want to eat just grab stuff with Protein, no carbs...That is so hard to want to do... Anyways I will keep trying my best!! Everyone take care and have a great workout week.

Ok, went in last night for upper body workout. New 3 wk cycle, so it was only for 7 reps each exercise. Went quick. This morning was 30 minutes of interval training and 35 of a nice steady pace on the elliptical. Burned off 1035 more calories and 4.97 miles.

Daddy, great job on the running. I'm going to be working on my running on my non lifting days. I just don't see how you are going outside to run. If it is anything like over here in the Twin Cities, it has to be freezing cold.:(

Stef, good to hear about the tricep. I know what is feels like to have a muscle hurting and you get that "jonesing" to get in the gym and workout.

Jess, sorry about the fill. Just a couple more weeks and you should be good.

Now, for my weekly check in. Still sitting at 289, or so I think. I'm trying not to weigh myself until my monthly check in next Thur. Hopefully, I will get off the plateau by then. So:

w-289

cardio-525

strength-170

Ceradad - Great workout! You put me to SHAME! But "Non Lifting Days"?!?!?!?!? What the heck is THAT? LOL I don't like those days! I need to bump up my cardio, though...you ROCK in that department!

Jess - Sorry to hear about your fill taking so long to get in! I was worried I would face the same thing, but I will be going next Tuesday, thank goodness! Come here and we will get you in! LOL

No way could I put you to shame Stef. From what I've been reading here, you have no shame when it comes to lifting.:thumbup: As for "non lifting days", if I didn't have those, my arms and legs would fall off.:cool2: Cardio is going good though. I attribute that to my weight loss totals.

Now, for another nsv. I had to make my 3rd adjustment to my duty belt since coming back to work 1 month after surgery. In the past, that has meant lengthening the belt. Now, it means making it smaller. I keep having to readjust all my pouches, holsters, etc. on my belt to make it fit right. Also, I got new uni's about 1 1/2 mos ago to go smaller. At the time, they had a little "give" to them. Now, the shirts are way out from my stomach and my pants are getting some "pleats" from being a little too big. Even though I've been on a plateau for a couple of weeks now, I know I am still losing size.:lol:

Great job, you all! I think it is awesome your still seeing the nsvs!!! I think the nsv's are so important too! Okay well I am hitting the gym tonight as long as I get my crazy homework done...I have to hurry!!! I will report in when I get back with my totals...

Okay, no gym tonight. I will go tomorrow after lab but did do 60 minutes of Zumba at home..Have I told you all how much I want winter to be over...I am freezing..and they are saying more snow tonight...Uuugggghhh. Okay..I will report in tomorrow. Take Care all! Have a great workout!

Okay, for anyone following our robbery drama. The jury came back today with a guilty verdict on all three counts: guilty-aggravated burglary, guilty-theft over $5,000 and guilty- malicious destruction of property. God bless the jury. Justice was served!

No way could I put you to shame Stef. From what I've been reading here, you have no shame when it comes to lifting.:cursing: As for "non lifting days", if I didn't have those, my arms and legs would fall off.:cursing: Cardio is going good though. I attribute that to my weight loss totals.

Now, for another nsv. I had to make my 3rd adjustment to my duty belt since coming back to work 1 month after surgery. In the past, that has meant lengthening the belt. Now, it means making it smaller. I keep having to readjust all my pouches, holsters, etc. on my belt to make it fit right. Also, I got new uni's about 1 1/2 mos ago to go smaller. At the time, they had a little "give" to them. Now, the shirts are way out from my stomach and my pants are getting some "pleats" from being a little too big. Even though I've been on a plateau for a couple of weeks now, I know I am still losing size.:tongue:

No, you are right...I have no shame when it comes to lifting. (I will post more on that next, though!) That made me laugh when you said your arms and legs would fall off! Then I thought that about myself when it comes to the elliptical! Funny...that used to be my fave, now I don't go near it.

How exciting on your NSV's! But with all the gear you guys can load onto a belt, that has to be a pain in the tucas, too! I'm sure you are only too happy to comply, though! I'm proud of you! Congrats!

Okay, for anyone following our robbery drama. The jury came back today with a guilty verdict on all three counts: guilty-aggravated burglary, guilty-theft over $5,000 and guilty- malicious destruction of property. God bless the jury. Justice was served!

Oh, Karey! That is so great! I was praying for that! Now when will they be sentenced? You are starting to finally get some closure around this, which has GOT to be a relief.