Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is a hard and sad day for me

I'm sorry that I can't respond to any of your threads right now, I probably wouldn't anyway, as I think this thing has gone on enough.

Today is my Father's birthday, and it's a hard day for me because he isn't here with me anymore. You see, I had the best Father (and Mother) in the world, and today is a hard day for me. I'm sorry, I can't say any more.

Betty, I am truly sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you at this time. I too have lost my father and know the pain that can cause.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Betty..Im sorry you are having a bad day..birthdays of a loved one who is no longer with us are tough. I know all too well. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

Sending you lots of hugs...

I have days like this too, Betty. Two days a year--the day he was born and the day he left us--my father is first and foremost in my mind. He was the best person in my life and I lost him quite suddenly.

Take care of yourself and know that he loves you still.

Betty... I lost my father as well at age 16... I am so sorry that it has been such a rough day on a day that is already tough for you... ((((HUgs))))

((((Betty)))). I'm so sorry for your loss and that today has been such a difficult day for you. Grief is an ever-changing experience. Like a dark cloud in the sky that sometimes is far away in the distance and no threat at all, but other times is right overhead. But it never really goes away. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Nancy

Dearest Betty, I'm so sorry. I know that both of your parents were amazing people. Look at the great daughter they have! I hope you have lots of photos that capture happy memories of your family. Though they're no longer here physically, they will always live in your heart. (((Hugs)))

Hi Betty- My dad's b-day was FEB 20th. He died almost 9 years ago. I feel for you & know the pain & loss you feel. I miss him so much-he was simply the greatest. I stare at his photos everyday- they are under this clear desk protector in my office.I also keep these old comic strips from his desk that he used to keep. He loved Hagar the Horrible & the Lockhearts or Lockmans(i think they were called) Anyhow its that little bit of cherish memories that I look at everyday that I love the most. You know I am the youngest of 4 & still cry about my day AT LEAST once a month. So I hope you have a good cry today & can go through some awesome memories as well. I have this little voice recorder that I found yrs later & on it is my dads voice he says"have you look at the instructions yet?" I play it back once in awhile just to hear the sound of his voice. I miss that the most. Anyhow- sorry your day isn't the best but I thank you for this thread & reminding me how much I miss him. He always made me smile. Thanks Betty & ((Huggs to you))

Im sorry to here that your having a rough day! it will get better If you have faith in God he can heal all, fullfill your needs, God bless you! Cheif.

Betty, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling blue. I hope your wonderful memories of your father will see you through the sadness.

((((Betty)))), I'm sorry your feeling sad today. I lost my dad a few years ago, and I know how you feel. And some years it hits me harder than others. Memories can be so bittersweet. I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you everyone for you kind words. I don't know why, but this year was a really tough one. I have so many good memories of my Dad, and I cherish each one of them. Thanks again!