Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser

I watched it Last night and NOWAY are their weights accurate-not unles fat weighs a lot Less in California!!

They are HUGE.I was 220# and a size 20...5'4".

220 on there has to be at least a size 50.!

and don t tell me the camera adds that much weight.

I am a size 16 and 183# now...headed for my size 12 and comfort of being me again.

Good luck to all of you and great going.

I am always telling my husband that the women on Biggest Loser look as big, if not bigger than me, but they weigh a lot less. It's unreal to me. My husband agrees, he thinks they look a lot bigger than they weight too!

My favorite person right now is Brittany, I don't know why, but I really like her. I'm not very fond of the brothers, I think they are too cocky. As for the yellow team, it's obvious he is still in love with her, I think it's really sad :)

I really like Allison, a lot better than the last lady that hosted.

Last night was the first time I had tuned into it. I kept thinking that there was NO WAY I looked like that at the same weight. I went back to my pics and I was big at 220, but not as big as they are. I need to ask DH how much he weighs to see if I believe the mens' weights but the women, I think, must weigh more than tv says. And I'm 5'2 and they are not shorter than that....I don't think.

But...they are losing and good for them. I was impressed that no one grabbed a soda on the show last night. At least I have the excuse that it would hurt. They just had willpower. Holy moly....no way! I would have been all over that table, honestly. I'm still a soda junky, just have a good reason to say no. a $13,700 dollar reason!

Anyone who loses should be proud of their loss. They should stand tall and smile. I wish I had a personal trainer though....and 3 hours a day I could dedicate to exercise. Some exercise buddies wouldn't hurt either. The support mechanism they have in place during the show is superb. I hope they can keep with it after the show though. It must be hard to continue when everything else is gone. At least this year, they have their teammates.

I absolutely love the Biggest Loser.... I know it is not realistic because they are not in their home environments, with the temptations and distractions that we all have, but I still love it....

I like the orange team, mother and son. I think she is doing it for him. I don't think the yellow team is creepy, I just think he loves her so, so much. I know what it is like to have someone love you more then you love them. It is really a sad thing for both of them. Hopefully losing the weight and gaining confidence in themselves will either find them back together or strong enough for them to move on....

I wish they gave these people's measurements like they do on the Discovery Body Challenge (or whatever it's called). There was a set of twins on that show this past season that had real similar weights to me and I was sitting there saying "no way" because they were so big and I KNOW that I am not that huge. My husband was sitting there with me and he was also saying no, it's not possible that they're the same size as you. So then they gave their waist measurements at the end of the show, starting and ending, I went to measure myself so I could compare it to their starting waist size and that is when it happened.............I am bigger than the biggest twin by two inches!!!! Aaaaagh!!

I of course had a major melt down and a huge pity party, with my poor husband sitting there saying "you still don't look that big, I don't care what the tape measure says." The next day I finally made up my mind that I was going to change my life and get this lap band!

Well Orange Mom, Jackie was voted off. The Black team kicked the Blue team out of the Water, and Jackie was scheming and it back fired. I never liked her or the son, so tonite was a pleasure to watch.

I never liked the orange mother and son or the brothers. The only 2 I like on the blue team are the x football players. All I have to say about the vote off is, I would never swear on my child's life not to do something, and then do it, game or no game.

I hope the black team continues to beat the blue team. I think the blue team thought they had it in the bag, I'm glad it backfired. I'm sooo curious about what's going to happen next week, it's really starting to get interesting........

I've always liked the show,but I don't care for the couples this time around.I enjoyed last season a lot when Gillian came back with her Black team.Loved it.

I've always liked the show,but I don't care for the couples this time around.I enjoyed last season a lot when Gillian came back with her Black team.Loved it.

I hope Gillian can come back again and do the same thing. She got the last pick again and I really want her to kick butt! I guess I'm a sucker for the underdogs. At first I wasn't really liking this season, but it's getting more interesting and I like that they are changing up the game too.

This is the first time I have watched. I didn't see the first couple of shows. The first I saw was when they voted off purple.

As for the orange team. I sort of like the son. But the mom??? I'm glad she's gone. When she went and asked Trent (I think his name is) if he'd be alright if they voted him off....HOW RUDE!!!! I don't care if that IS your plan. Not nice. I'm hoping that black kicks blues butts. I was so proud of them this week. Those men act like they can't be beat. And the temptation just proved it to me.

I'm looking forward to watching how the rest of the season goes. And I hope Gillian's team wins since Bob was so mean about picking his team. To turn his back on those who picked him to begin with. It made me think back to how I always felt in grade school. I would pick the cool kids and then they wouldn't pick me. I hated that. What a miserable feeling. And that's how I see Bob now. I hope he gets it rubbed in his face.

I guess those are my 12 cents.

I like Brittany and Kelly and the football players the best!

A few of you mentioned how they don't look that weight and I agree 110% because I remember when Kelly got on the scale (or was it somebody else) they told her that she was the heaviest woman at the ranch and she was like 260-something but she looked like she was over 300 to me and I'm sorry, but I did not look that much bigger than her, no way!

I thought it was odd when the orange team son said he could fit into size 36 pants. Maybe it's just the way people are built, but when my husband was 165 he was wearing 34/36 and his belly was flat! This guy was still like 220 or more and able to fit into a 36? I just don't believe that.

I can't wait to see what's going to tick Bob off next week.. lol.

I have to agree with you about him fitting in the 36 pants. My husband is much, much smaller than him and he takes a 36. I find that hard to believe. As for his mother, I thought that was wild how she had it all worked out on who they were going to vote off, and then the tables were turned on her at the last minute. They looked really shocked. This is definitely getting interesting.