Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies-Perfect Cup Size?

Just curious what do you consider to be the perfect cup size?

I'm having TT and breast reduction/lift and Lipo on back, flank areas, tomorrow morning, if I don't chicken out, LOL.

Not sure if I want large "C" or small "D".

Scared chitless in VA,

Pat

It really depends on your own size and build. I have broad shoulders, and a wide bottom, and a "D" cup looks proportionate for my body.

Tami

I agree with Tammy, it depends on your build.

I am 6 ft and not little and a D is a nice size for me.

Hey, how exciting for you tomorrow, WOW. Please check in when you are feeling better and let us know how you are doing.

yea , it would depend on your frame. i am sure the doctore could tell you which looks more natural for you. check in and let us know what happens and how you are.

Ooooo, good luck!!!!! Congrats on the surgery!

I'm partial to fuller breasts, so I'd say a D, but then again, it really should go with your frame.

I'm 5'2, doctor says "D", but I'm going to push for a large "C".

I haven't even had the surgery yet, but I'm already saying to myself, what am I thinking, this is crazy, LOL.

Oh crumbs I am not the person to ask!! I feel lost with anything less than a DD/E!!

I would say that nowadays there is more of an emphasis on the puppies and if you are used to them you might miss them so go for a D.

What does DH think?

Nina xx

Good lord I just realsied that you are having surgery tomorrow!! You should join us on our list for Feb surgeries and we will cheer you through the recovery!

Best of luck hon, hope that you get the perfect puppies!

Nina x

Nina, DH wants to go in and place his hands around a "handfull", then tell the dr the rest is a waste, LMAO.

Forgot to mention they're "F"s now and already were reduced 25 years ago.

Small D sounds good, yep, been use to bigguns all my life, at my age of almost 58, little late to go too small.

Thanks and thanks for the well wishes.

I think you would be unhappy with anything smaller than a D, since you have had large ones all your life. And a D is not small but they will be WAAAYY smaller than what you have so you should see a world of differance there..GOOD LUCK

For me, the small breasted, I think a FULL C. But I am a barely B at 5'5 and 200lbs, so I look retarded anyway. Unless you count my side boob fat, if I could sqeeze that into the bra cup it might make me a full B. Man I wish I had some boobs. I look retarded with a big frame and small boobs! I have always wanted a nice, perky, round, full C!

Well, I guess you are recovering from your surgery, hope all went well.

I am also around your height and have full large D's, I'm hoping for a lift and reduction to a full C.. I think the larger boobs make me look heavier and I almost always have to go up a size in shirts to accomodate for the large boobs. And then when I fit the boobs, the waist area is always large, so it is always a problem.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, keep us informed.

I think Ds are too big for most frames, so it shows you how much it's in the eye of the beholder.

I'm a hair over 5'10, and have a heavy hourglass shape with broad shoulders. I wouldn't dream of going over a full C.