Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

I am going to look into Biotin, thanks! I just had a fill on thursday and things are moving along nicely. It is looking more and more like I might meet my original goal of 190 (I am 5'11) by halloween at the rate I have been losing. I am trying to decide if I am going to go for 160 or not. That was my weight at my 'prime' whenI was 18-19 when I was pretty fit. It seems like a long shot or maybe just too much to hope for, I dont know.

My PS was covered by my insurance, so I wasn't self pay. I know the bill for the Tummy Tuck and the breast reduction was over $27k. BUT I did get my insurance to cover it.

Wow, you have great insurance! I had to pay for my WLS so I'm not holding out much hope for the insurance to pay for PS.

hiya my lovely ladies

so good to read about you all,i miss you all so much ,we needed eachother so much in the beginning then we got thinner..ok u all did i was pregnant..!!!but i did lose weight then even more weight and now even more weight and look like a bloody skeleton can u believe im complaining ?well eventually i have been told my band has slipped...quite a bit and im being fixed or replaced on the 22nd of this month..the day be4 my sons 5th birthday :)

im more scared now than before because im weaker and smaller than before.i have hairloss im tired alot and generally not feeling well ,so im praying it go well after and gain back a little weight...not too much tho !

i guess what im saying is girls im going to need your support again ....IM SCARED this time the doctor who is doing it is also public and more than a little pissed at me for doing it privately then turning up at his doorstep and needed to be fixed so bumping some poor soul down the list ,he was harsh !!

kai almost 6 months old now and a big boy my sister coming to help for few days.... hubby really busy at work so also have less time this time to get back on my feet !

im sure i be ok im just whinging but what i love is that i have u lot to whinge to xxx

jill...that pregnancy is flying by you getting to last stages im so happy for u i hope u dont feel out of the loop (i did) while everyone around me talked of goal and getting final work done i was swelling we have lots of time ...we aint going anywhere ;)

will post after op take care of yourselves and eachother xx

Hey Ladies! Nice to see some activity on the board again...I am doing OK. After gaining 12 pounds in the past year, I finally got another fill and it seems to be doing OK. Could have been a little tighter, but the Dr. didn't want me to slip and said that most slips occur from being too tight. So I'm really just trying to re-learn to listen to my body and stop when I'm full and not eat b/w meals. Always a struggle I guess...but other than that life is good! I am enjoying my new job still, my son went off to college and is doing really well there, and my other son is in the groove of his sophomore year...so no complaints here!

Hope you're all doing well!! Check in Ladies!! Would love to hear from you!

Long time no talk ladies!

Well, I haven't lost a bunch more weight, but have been working out with a trainer since april, and lose 10lbs gain, 7 etc. Back and forth. WEnt to Florida for 3 weeks and gained 10!

I'm becoming a personal trainer, I take the test this weekend! I'm so excited. I may start taking clients in January, I already have 3 friends on the wait list for it!

I'm have a Tummy Tuck on NOvember 6th, and insurance is paying!

I am training for a half marathon that is in Paris in March. I can only run 5 miles right now, so i"m not sure if I will make it or not but I'm going to train anyway and if I walk part of it oh well. What a memory to have! " I ran a half marathon in Paris! A 26 year old mommy of two that came from almost 260lbs!"

Glad to see this thread is still going, it's nice to see what's going on in everyone's life.

Wow, it has been so busy! We had to evacuate for Hurricane Ike and came home to a mess in the yard. It made a taco out of my shed and wrecked havoc on the trees and such but I sure wont complain...my house still has a roof! We live in Galveston County. We get back home and my 4 year old comes down with an ear infection and strep and now I am feeling my allergies acting up. I just want a quiet peaceful day. A day to nap and lie in bed and read. LOL, it will be years before that happens!

VA--I am glad things are doing better for you! I agree with Doc, better to be safe than sorry.

Sweet--that is so freaking cool! Let us know how your test goes! :thumbup: AND yes Paris marathon at any age is a great story! YAY

Ginger--sorry to hear that you've got sickies. I am sick as well. Got it from my kids. Glad to hear your house is ok.

I am getting refilled on the 3rd, really sucks to have to start over with restriction when I was SOOOO happy! :girl_hug: Oh well.

B000 LOVE YOU DOES ME SO GOOD TO TALK TO YOU HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE IN CHICAGO SOON!!!!!!!!!!

ok girls so I gained 10 pounds over the summer my god but thank god I lost 4 already I been taking this Monavie product and it works .. I take 2oz in the Morning and 2 oz before bed and i fill good so if you need some more info pls let me know and i will provide it to you .

My life is good in chicago everything good any one needs life insurance lol pls let me know lol :laugh:

Hope booo would get her :) book going so we can eventually all meet that would be so nice .. until then love our friendship hope it stays for ever . I know and have a feeling some of us only come in and read others of us feel fustrated I can only say we are a family and we were all there for each other since day one so we will not judge we will not critizize we will be there for each other . so pls keep in touch for those who just look and are afraid of writing its ok we have all had our bumpy roads and we are here for you

Clau

Claud--

I miss you too! Sorry I didn't call you back. Things suck here and take entirely too much energy....man....

I am on Atkins to try to loose the extra weight. I think my band is a bust now.... :biggrin:

Why do you say that BBK? Are you not feeling the fill?

Not that there is much posting on here, including me- but if anyone is lurking I had my baby about 3 weeks ago! She is a doll. I am breastfeeding so they recommend no fill at this time, but I may get a tiny one in Jan. I am not sure. I am about 20 pounds heavier than I was pre pregnancy. Depressing- but could be worse- I could have gained it all back!! It has only been 3 weeks though so maybe I will still lose some more on my own. Hope everyone is doing well!

Not that there is much posting on here, including me- but if anyone is lurking I had my baby about 3 weeks ago! She is a doll. I am breastfeeding so they recommend no fill at this time, but I may get a tiny one in Jan. I am not sure. I am about 20 pounds heavier than I was pre pregnancy. Depressing- but could be worse- I could have gained it all back!! It has only been 3 weeks though so maybe I will still lose some more on my own. Hope everyone is doing well!

Surely it will fall off of you, 20 pounds is a piece of cake and it has been only 3 weeks. I remember sweating all night long for WEEKS while my body was getting rid of all that Fluid I had been retaining. Good times. Take care of yourself!

Congrats Jill! YAY! When you get a chance show us pics. And I agree 20 pounds breastfeeding will be no problem at all. :blush: It will go away fast, don't worry! :rolleyes2:

Hugs and congrats!