Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

hi girls

im so sorry i havent posted in months ,i have been so busy ,cant even blame baby as i swear ,god has given me an angel he is a complete honey .

as for me i have completely changed my starting weight was 270 pounds my goal was to lose 102 of those i now weigh a steady..........132 pounds (i thought it would never stop)so total loss of 138 pounds and wear uk size 10/12 i wasnt at all sure of my new body as i thought i looked like skeleton and one with saggy skin but believe it or not im kind of getting used to the skinny me and the past two months since having kai my skin is retracting back so i guess the speedy loss and child birth is being forgiven to some extent though ps will be needed i have pouches that used to be breasts......:lol: and my tummy and thighs like a pair of baggy old tights !!! i did say beware of no excercise and im proof of that.

i have been having problems with eating through the pregnancy and the weeks after but it was getting better but i now have smelly burping and restriction and times that is soooo tight yet im completely unfilled so i had barium meal and i think i may have slipped a bit and doc thinks food not going through properly hence stinky burping as it going off in there ewwwwwwww but great news is im now with public hospital and doc there willing to adjust or replace band whatever necessary (free of charge),may just be case of putting scope down and making a bit more room so fingers crossed ,he on his hols for next two weeks so probably be august b4 decision made what to do next .im so proud of you all and i really am so grateful for the support ive had through this journey we have all achieved so much and i bet not one of us truely believed that we would have come so far.

i love you all

nikki xxxx

hopefully a updated picture of kai im just copying and pasting so may not work.....

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=4&messageId=63537e4e-66c2-495d-8559-60715bbc92a1&Aux=44|0|8CA8BB62F8107B0|

STEPH!!! WOO HOOO I am so freaking happy for you! Congratulations!!! I am so proud of you!! Waterskiing you rock sister! You are braver than I am I give you that!

Nikki!!! Hey mama! I miss you, so good to hear from you! I can't see the pics, so you have to repost them! Good luck with the band issues, that sucks!

I haven't meant to abandon this thread! Soo many times I have meant to write here, but I don't. Sorry my ladies. I do miss you all!

Life got bad last night. David got a settlement offer on the motorcycle accident and he is not happy. He wants to fight it but now we can't find an attorney to do it. And of course it is my fault. :thumbup: How, I have no idea, but welcome to my life.

I got more pin up pics back so I will post them later on that thread. I am working on the site with the guy it is so unreal. I never in a million years would have thought I am where I am now!!

Girls are good, enjoying their summer. Faith has been at camp for a week so I am going to get her in a bit. I miss my baby! Brooke goes in a few weeks.

I am so completely overwhelmed again with life. Nothing unusual though! :redface:

Hey ladies!

CONGRATS Steph!!!! And to everyone else that has made their goal weight!! I haven't had a fill in 10 mos and I can tell!!! :-( still only 1/2 way to my goal...but hopefully I get go for a fill in Sept. and continue on my journey.

Good news is...I FINALLY Got a REAL job!! Permanent, benefits and good commute! Its been about 3 weeks and so far I'm loving it!

Anyways, thats all thats new in my world! Hopefully some more of you will come out of the woodwork and say HI :cool:

steph congrats

boo love you so much my snow flake lol

Well chicago is good work is ok .. life is good .. weight is not good lol need about 30 more pounds to go but havnt gotten a fill since last oct and i could notice the diffrence but since i am so fare from california to go across the border and get it i need to weight to oct and then get it but it my fault no exterce and not eating properly oviously dont help at all . just been stress with work but will se my review is tomarrow scared to be honest but what can i do i doing all i can my only benifit is that i am the only hispanic in the office and i am producing that market so that kool but you never know so pray for me the only thing i dont like that dont have medical insurance and that trully scares me but will see what happens lots of things going in my mind . I think I may only be in chicago for a 1 yr and 1/2 want my baby and say laters lol just being realistic of what i want .. well girls love you lots havnt posted but your in my heart and my prayers always ..

boooo love you you hear my stupiditiies and i thank you for that :confused_smile:

clau:tt2:

Hi all I am just checking in. Still preggo. I am almost 28 weeks now. I am not sure how much weight I have gained as I do not want to know. Too difficult. I am sure I will have plenty to lose once I get back on track after baby is here. I cant wait. Her name is going to be Clarissa Marie I am not sure if I told you all.

Congrats to all of you on your weight loss you are all doing really well.

My internet JUST got back online after the last three week drama with comcast. We just got done moving and I am so happy to be in a place with enough rooms for everyone!

Hi Ladies!

OMG it has been SO FUCKING LONG since I was here the last time - I'd try to catch up n do personals, but I don't know where to start.

I am almost in TEARS. I feel so bad, like I abandoned you. I didn't, my life is a whirlwind! I think of you all often. I'm doing well. I'll give you the abbreviated version to catch you up with the Natster.

I'm weighing in at about 190 these days. I "shoulda, woulda, coulda" myself to death, but I am happy in my size 14 slacks. I look better than I have since I graduated college. I am 30 pounds to goal and plan to hit it by Dec 14! I actually joined a gym today - I finally feel ready to work out in public. Can you believe we're 6 months away?

I am still working my same job. I have gotten a promotion and am working directly for the CIO now. My job is keeping me extremely busy, but it is going well. I am leading a huge project (which is why I'm over 190 yet again) but it is winding down, and then I'm taking a LONG vacation!

DS turned 3 in June, and I turned 40 last week. I got my hair colored, and I am happier now than I have been in years. I look better now than I did in my 20's. I've been maintaining on my own, but I'm going back to therapy trying to release the negative and embrace the positive. I feel under a lot of pressure and I'm not coping too well right now. I'm feeling hopeful. That's a good sign!

I'm dating actively now. Not just the minister (Steph, remember him?!) but I still see him. He no longer works for me, so we go out openly. It's so funny - he tells me he loves me but doesn't want a relationship. I adore him, but I don't want to be tied down. I look and feel normal for the first time in my adult life; why settle down now?!? I have several male friends in the area and am keeping relatively busy. I've put sex on the back burner for now and am just enjoying the company of men. I feel free and open and full of hope.

I'm trying to sell my condo and buy a house. I am in the process of painting and "dressing" my condo. I am hopeful it will sell quickly. I want to buy a house nearby. We need more space. I've got bicycles in my living room. That's not cool.

I expect that I'll be needing a Tummy Tuck in about a year. I need to catch up with Annie to see how her lift went. I may look into that as well. But first I need to hit 160 to make it worth the drama.

I'm so sorry I've been away. Being a single mother with a full time job and no help has taken its toll on me. I love you all more than ever, and I truly do think of you often! I'll take time this weekend to find the last time I posted so I can catch up on your lives and truly rejoin the group.

BIGGEST LOVE!

Nat

MY GIRLS! I miss you all so much. We all need to get our shit together! I miss all of you!

I am dealing with all the drama in my life. I am having surgery on the 18th to move the port. Not too happy. Surgery to be fix the PS problems will be in December. I am thinking I am also going to get implants to fill them out. I hope the Dr will agree. I want to get it done when he fixes them so I don't have to have a 4th surgery this year....blah....

Otherwise things are good. I miss you all terribly!

Claud--I want to come to see you before my surgery? Got time?

Do you have to self-pay for all the PS, even the ones to correct prior PS? If so, do you mind sharing with us how much they cost? I'm thinking that once I lose the weight I will need a lower body lift and want to prepare myself for the cost.

Do you have to self-pay for all the PS, even the ones to correct prior PS? If so, do you mind sharing with us how much they cost? I'm thinking that once I lose the weight I will need a lower body lift and want to prepare myself for the cost.

My PS was covered by my insurance, so I wasn't self pay. I know the bill for the Tummy Tuck and the breast reduction was over $27k. BUT I did get my insurance to cover it.

Wow, the Hair loss is freaking me out a bit. I went to my regualr doc and did all sorts of blood tests. I am glad they left me with enough blood to crawl out to my car when it was done! They determined that my Iron and B Vitamins were low and gave me pills (Shakes head - they know I cant take pills) and told me my hair loss could bed due to my lowiron. Ok, that is fine. I have lots of hair and can stand to lose some. I am really hoping that it will start to grow back soon. How long does that take? If you had hairloss, please let me know when the hair loss leveled out and if the regrowth stuck out funny from your head. Sigh.

ABOUT Hair loss QUICK REFRENCE IT SUCKS BUT TAKE B12 IT HELP ALSO WHAT I DID WAS GOT EXTENSION IT SOLVED MY PROBLEM LOL JJIJI AND LOOK GOOD :tt2:

BOOOOOOOOOO SO YOU COMING ? i HAVE LOTS TO TELL YOU GIRL

LOVE YOU ALLL.. WE REALY NEED TO GET OUT SHIT TOGETHER AND START LOOSING AGAIN I KNOW I DO :whatchutalkingabout

CLAU:tt2:

Hey Ladies!!!

Long time no check in for me...so sorry about that! I've been busy getting into my new job and am still enjoying it and learning a lot, which is great. I'm getting my oldest son ready to move out and into college on Friday which is gut wrenching...and I am FINALLY Getting the fill I've needed for the past 8 month on September 5th! have my appt. and my plane ticket all set! now just need to find a dog sitter :thumbup:

My love life is non-existent...I'm realizing that although previous guy I've talked about and I clearly have a connection, he's never gonna budge and I really need to work on movin on and accepting we'll only ever just be friends.

My b.day is on Saturday and I'll be turning 38. Hopefully THIS will finally be the year I get to goal!! I've been stuck at this weight for the past 11 months and it has sucked. Need to get my ass in Gear!

Hope you're all having a lovely summer!! NAT it was great to hear from you and BOO, hope the surgery goes ok!

TTY All Later!