Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

Hey Ladies!!! I'm here....just not posting much. I'm Stuck...need a fill but have NO TIME to go get one! :-( UGH....wanted to be 20 pounds lighter by now...oh well.

STEPH...You look FABULOUS!!! :( Thanks for sharing your pics! Congrats on your DD graduating!! My DS graduates in June...he's actually out shopping for his own car w/his dad right now! Man they grow up fast!

I"m still temping...hating it, but its money. Have some good job possibilites coming up though, hoping and praying 1 of them finially comes through!!

Talk to ya'll later!!! :thumbup:

Hey ladies I am here as well

I have a seven month old so that is my excuse I jump on and read and that about all

everyone is looking awesome

Steph wow need I say more you are doing great

boo I hope you get better soon

everyone I can not believe for most of us it has been a year and a half that is insane

I sure do feel tons better and I have finally got my restriction back yeah

hola chicas

booo - miss you lots just relax ok you be better really soon . by the way any updates on your book .??

bev--wow that is courige lol

TT girls enjoy I am envious maybe some day but first I want my child:(.

I doing good still here in chicago .. updates weight loss stuck stuck but it is all my fault so cant blame anyone right but my self . Romance I did tell you about my blind date so we keep in touch he has come over twice and we have fun natural fun lol ok and he is nice but no physicall attraction what so ever he already introduce me to his mom dad and sister in a family function it was weird but oh well he also asked me to move in lol but as roomate and no way dont think so .. on the other half with my best friend well things are ok until today his mom came down from Mexico and i dont know even though i know here and she likes me i dont think she be happy to see me . I reallize he does feel more for me and he did tell me to just say when to be ready and have a baby but come on what am i sopose to say ok i ready lol .. we went to a base ball game me his other and the kids and she has problems i mean problems but oh well so bad that people really think there kids are mine and i feel bad because even the kids started calling me mom anyways long story... but over all i am ok I walk into work today and just came back home i dont feel good I think i am getting home sick and its because his mom is in town lol but oh well...

ok girls question have you all thought about life insurance ?? if yes why and if no why ?

well read you soon ......

clau:thumbup:

Hey! Good to hear from all of you! BK - enjoy that little bundle of joy! I can't wait for my grandbaby! They are so sweet and fun. I understand how he takes up all your time.

VA - I hope the job comes through for you. Its hard getting back into the swing of work, especially when you have kids to take care of. Time does fly by - wow does it ever! Like BK said its already been a year and a half since we were banded. My youngest is staying home, I don't see her leaving the nest anytime soon.

Claud - good to hear from you too! Good luck with the men - sounds like you are a busy woman. Yes I do have life insurance - not as much on me since he makes alot more then I do, but enough to take care of things - but I took out a pretty big policy on him a couple years ago and we also have life on all our loans. Why? Because I was waking up in the middle of the night with panic attacks! We lost 4 good friends in one year - all under the age of 55. It just hit home hard and I started to worry about what would happen to me if something happened to him. I make about 1/4 of what he makes so that means I would have to sell my house and downsize - which I'd like to do anyway, our house is way too big for the 2 of us. But I just saw all these things that I would have to do away with and - big and - I would have to get a full time job (meaning work ALL year not just during golf season)

I am getting used to my size. It seems I get told all the time that I shouldn't lose more weight. I still would like to lose another 10 just to get in the normal bmi range but I'm actually at my origional goal of 150ish. But other people tell me I'm fine at where I am. I'm in need of a fill, I find myself eating more junk then I have in a year! I just really want to maintain and I'm afraid that where I am now I could start to regain.

Work has been CRAZY! I am so busy and feel like I can't catch up. Our credit card machine was down for over a week and let me tell you what a fiasco that was! Then we had the whole graduation stuff going on, which I'm not done with yet. We are having the party this Saturday so I'll be busy until Sunday then I hope things will take a sudden turn to boredom. :(

Keep in touch girls, even if you dont' think you have anything to say we still miss you when you don't write.

Hey girls

I am doing better. Belly button still looks nasty but it is making a bit of progress. Not fully healed in a week as she told me.

Good to hear from you BK! Say hello to the little munchin kin!

Claud--I lost my cell and have a new one. Text me so I can put your number back in!

Steph--if you are happy with your body what should the number mean?

As for life insurance claud, we have it. We did it obvisouly with David in the military it only made sense. Now we have it for both because we know if one died the other could never survive on 1 income.

Boo I hope the belly button heals soon. I'm a month out and last night I was looking at the one spot where it looked as if there was a stitch sticking out so I got the tweezers and pulled it, I got a old stitch, and then I had another spot that looked like a little scab so I pulled what looked like a hair - I got another chunk of something that looked like a stitch. I'm hoping that it'll all heal up now. Kinda gross but I think that was preventing it from healing. I'm also itching like crazy by the end of the day. Not on the scar but around it - I wonder if its the inside healing. I'm still swelling at the end of the day and I've stopped using any compression or binders. It feels better without it.

well I better get to work, its been piling up on me. have a good day ladies!

Belly button is finally scabbing, I am excited! lol...

I pulled a huge stich from the bottom of my breast today, it kinda scared me in the shower. I was washing and it got caught on the wash cloth. It bled a little bit, but it is ok now. SO I know all about pulling stiches Steph! lol...

Geesh I can't believe no one is checking in! We must all be busy with summer. I had my youngest daughters graduation party Saturday evening - so needless to say I was rushed and stressed - but it was great, we had about 60 people show up and she made out $$$ like a bandit. I got up at 6:30 Sunday morning to clean up my kitchen and get all the big stuff washed, went to church then dh and I spent 2 hours taking down the tents and tables and cleaning up the yard. We just got done in time to run to my nephews 30th birthday party. I got home and had laundry to do, at this point I was in a complete state of exhaustion but knew if I napped I wouldn't sleep last night so I didnt' - this morning I had to get up and take the tents back to the rental place and be to work by 8 - I'm so tired! Aside from all that I have NO restriction and cringe when I step on the scale. I'm up about 5 lbs. I go in for a fill tomorrow - THANK GOODNESS!!!!

Tummy Tuck is healing up - I'm regaining feeling in my tummy and yesterday it had me freaked out bc it felt like I was being jabbed with a needle. I kept pulling up my shirt to see if something was sticking me and when I'd run my finger across that spot I'd feel the pricking again. Crazy. And itch! My belly itches from the inside out! My sister said that happened to her too.

The weather here is great - hot and humid. LOL I'm not complaining after 20 days of rain in May.

Have a good day.. week... month (for all of you who don't check in)!

I am busier than a one-legged Riverdancer this summer. Hmmm, or, busier than a man with one tooth at a corn on the cob eating contest? :teeth_smile:

I've been bad about checking in b/c my son is graduating HS Tomorrow and I've got family in town and I've got nothing good to report on the weight loss front! hope you're all doing well!

Hoping once things settle down I can get back on track!!

I've been awful about posting, myself.

I am home taking care of my mom full-time right now. She had a stroke 5/21 and her rehab is a challenge. Last night was the first night I have slept in my bed since 5/31. I normally sleep in a recliner next to her, but I need to get back to work this week for at least a few hours, as this will be a long process, so dad took a shift to make sure he can care for her without me here.

Glad things seem to be going okay for everyone. Congrats to all the grads, the new mommies, those with new jobs, Boo for getting this far out of surgery without pulling your hair out in frustration, Claud for being happy in Chi-town, and Bman for being happy dating a nice guy.

I have been going nuts with the girls at home for the summer and trying to heal.

PS is a fucking asshole. I will update you all about that later. Faith, I hate Kuzan more than anyone right now so if you see him, flip him the bird for me....

I have just less than two weeks before we move and there never seems to be enough boxes! One kid is in daycamp for the week and the other has a sprained ankle AND the flu and dh is gone for a couple more weeks for work. Good times, good times.

Life has FINALLY calmed down. All is well - loving my tt - feeling healthy and sane - Haven't had a period since APRIL! YES! I'm hoping this is it - menopause has one good thing going for it!

Weight is up and hovering around 160 - but for some reason I dont' care - just happy where I'm at. My new fill seems to be working but I haven't been making good choices - today I ate a VERY small cheese danish for bk - one slice of bread with 3 strips of bacon - and coffee - yeah I'm really into the health food nowadays.

Work is good and the weather sucks. What happened to summer?

Booo -fill me in. Whats going on with ps?

Well it looks as if our steadies have abandoned the forum. :(

I guess I'll have to share my HUGE HUGE HUGE nsv with anyone else who may happen upon our abandoned thread.

I hit my goal last night. My ultimate goal that I told the dr about. It wasn't about how much weight I needed to lose but I needed to lose the weight to get to my goal. Did that make sense? Ok so last night for the first time in 30 years.....

I Water skied! :confused::lol::sleep:

On one of my very first visits to my band doctor I told him I just wanted to get healthy and to be able to do the things I haven't been able to do ... like waterski. So last night we were out on the boat and the kids were wakeboarding and kneeboarding and I said I think I want to ski. They all looked at me like :eek: I said really and with 100% support from my sweet family I jumped in the lake. I said I'm going to try 5 times. I was up and down the first 5 trys but finally on the 6th time I did it. I got up and I stayed up and I skied around the lake. I'm very happy and proud of myself. My hubby said you could have done it before and I said no I couldn't have ever pulled all that weight up out of the Water. He was also proud of me. And I inspired my dd's boyfriend to give it a try. He had tried a couple years ago and couldn't get up and just gave up trying. But after seeing me do it he decided to give it another try and he not only got up he LOVED it.

Yep - this is it - this is what the lapband has done for me - I love it.