Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

Well there you have it Bman - we all think he's in a relationship. :crying:

Boo - heck yeah I'm getting scared too! But I'm so excited! I took more before pics tonight so I have something to compare too. I just have a feeling I'm not going to come out looking as good as everyone else does. My neice called me tonight about going to a party with them on May 10th and I said I don't know if I'll be up to it, and she says omg Steph your surgery is next thursday! I said I KNOW! It'll be here in a flash! I don't know if I'll be up to a party or not 10 days after?

lol...I agree!

I had Brooke's bday party this weekend, went other than the fact no one showed up. Literally out of 30 kids invited not one showed up. She waited outside for about 1/2 hour waiting for her best friend to come. Brooke just went to her party 2 weeks ago! It broke my heart. We were able to make it into a nice day for her. BUT it hurt her so bad. What can you do? I want to slap the shit out of some of the parents. HOW RUDE not to even show up....

Faith got bit by 8 ticks, we found them in her hair so I am freaked out, waiting for the Dr to call me back...grrr...

I am nervous as hell, how are you doing Steph??

Well, I made it to the gym today as I plan to everyday this weeks since dh will be home of FRIDAY! He has been gone since january 15th and has not seen me 47 pounds lighter yet!! woohoo!

oh Boo I know how that feels, well how you feel about the b-day party. It's happened to my dd too. Her sweet 16 was horrible. We had the whole shabang and it ended up being her boyfriend and a few of his friends, and 2 cousins. It hurts a mama's heart .. to say the least! I'm so happy she's a senior! She's always had a hard time with the kids at her school (very small school, her entire sr class is only around 50 kids) but we live a few miles closer to another small town and thats where her boyfriend and her girlfriends are. Its just been so hard, especially since she's had to live in the shadow of a VERY athletic brother and Miss Popular sister. She did ok while they were in school but her sophmore year she was alone, her sister had graduated and she was just a lost sad little girl. The crazy thing is that she's beautiful, seriously. I often wonder if that was the whole problem, jealousy? Who knows? All I know is I'm so frickin thankful that she's a senior and we are done with all the bs!

Gingerbug - woohoo! Hubby will think he's got a new woman! How exciting! Did you go out and get some sexy lingerie? Something to go with that sexy name? Fill us in on how he reacts!

Boo - how excited are you for the tt? Good grief I can't sleep without sleeping pills! If I wake up in the night my mind goes right to the tt! I'm freaken obsessed! Tonight we have a honors banquet for dd, tomorrow we do a fundraiser for the church - then Wed I go for my unfill and take my dogs to the groomer. These next couple days are gonna fly. Yay!!!!!!!! I wish I was as small as you, so I would have the best results but I want it done now. Anything has got to be better then this!

Steph--I have so much to do and I feel like I have no time to do it in, UGH! My DH can't do anything, I mean ANYTHING without me. What am I gonna do?? lol....ugh

It broke my heart as well. I took her last night to Dr. At her party she snapped her finger back on a giant slide, well she has a hariline fracture. MAN! SO she is splinted right now and I have to take her to see our Dr. Man, oh man, does it ever end?

Ginger! GOOD FOR YOU! Keep up the good work!

Steph, I am going to save the sexy lingerie for when I get closer to goal otherwise it will only fit for a couple of months! I think he will be thrilled enough with my newfound comfort in just being naked, kwim?

I do know what you mean :lol:

Well have fun hon, I'm sure he'll be happy to see the "little woman"

Boo - ah the poor baby, all that in the same day. What a happy birthday. We talking about graduation parties last night at the banquet we were at and Liv said no one will come anyway, and her gf's mom said why do you say that? She told her about the 16 party and she said what? didn't whitney go and Liv said no... it was graduation and goes on making excuses for why no one came. So here we go again with the graduation party.

Steph!! I am here and reading! you too BOBOO and Ginger!

I am just working non stop... I worked 40 hours just over the weekend. I leave at 12:30pm and dont get home till 2:30am every night. It sucks. But my pay check will help to pay all my bills. Life is nothing but work right now. Still working out 2 hours a night :huh2: GO ME! But by the time I get home... i am done for!

Good luck in two days Ms Steph!! I am sooooo jealous. Someday :lol: maybe I can afford it. I still havent lost another pound with all of my exercise. In fact, Ive gained 4 lbs. :unsure: I am so happy for YOU though. Go get that sexy flat tummy! You deserve it!

Good luck Steph and Boo with your TT! I will not be around for a while I am off to the Carribean! YEAH ME!

thanks Bman and Jill - I'm sooooooooo excited. I'll post pics as soon as I can. Say a prayer for me.

Steph---GOOD LUCK baby! Keep us updated on how you are doing! :biggrin:

Take care of yourself and I know you are going to come out AMAZING! :thumbup:

STEPH.....I'm here, but just not checking much b/c I started a contract job this week and my commute is long and just getting back into the swing of working has been exhausting to say the least!

Good luck on your TT! :frown:

BOO...sorry to hear about your dds party....that is my worst nightmare! HAving a party where no one shows!! But glad to hear you were still able to make it a good day for her.

Hi girlfriends! I'm home. Still kinda wiped out. My sleep is crazy with the pain meds I seem to take these long naps and then I'm awake a few hours, then another long nap. They took 6 lbs off my tummy, so far it looks pretty good but I havent' really looked at it real well. With the binder and dressings and drains its hard to tell what it really looks like. I go Monday to get the drains out and hopefully I'll feel up to taking a pic.

Va - good to hear you got a job! woohoo!

Boo - your day is soon approaching... I'm feeling ya, the excitement and everything. Take it easy and rest as much as possible.

Love ya all! Gotta go nap.