Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

Ok - that was my fault I have my screen resolution set to high (or low) if I change it I can see you but I have to wear my glasses so I looked and then changed it back. Looking good! We're proud of you girlfriend!

Ok - that was my fault I have my screen resolution set to high (or low) if I change it I can see you but I have to wear my glasses so I looked and then changed it back. Looking good! We're proud of you girlfriend!

Thanks! lol...glad I can look upon my girls now! lol...

The all seeing Brandy is watching you! :lol: JK...lol..

Hey Ladies! I'm here.....just been busy hanging out w/my friends. Had some 'drama' w/"the guy"....suffice it to say he's going through a lot of stuff right now and was freaking out about pressure he THOUGHT I was putting on him, but I guess he has realized that I know he's not ready for a realtionship now so he's kind of gone back to his normal self, but not completely....He also told a friend of ours that he wasn't sure he saw any future for us, so that was hard to hear, but I kind of hope that he will change his mind once he's gotten through this rough patch, but who knows :=(

Anywhoo....a bunch of job interviews going on too...but no offers yet, but still hoping!

Weight has stalled...I need a fill, but then I had a really bad PB episode

last night, I was in so much pain! So then I wonder, do I need a fill or just better control!??

Steph....tell Nat we all send our hugs and love! :confused: How many more days til your surgery??

BMAN...how's the marine!? and the new job?

I'm back!

I was... um... gone again. :crying:

hehe...

all weekend....

with my marine... :crying:

I go back to see him Saturday night... again. I didn't come home yesterday. Just went straight to work. I didn't want to leave. Don't think he wanted me to leave either. I am breaking him down! haha.

I'm such a silly female right now.

--------------------------

Work outs still going great... lot of muscle. awesome endurance. not a stitch of weight loss. apparently 10+ miles of running a week and 1.5 hours 4 days a week of weight training (with a low calorie diet) does not equal weight loss. UGH

Trouble is... I am happy enough lately. I just havent cared. haha.

awesome pics boo! sweet hot! missed you! vaband hope the guy comes around -- steph so excited for you about the TT and the baby!

I am off to work again. just waiting for the weekend....

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=35b36aad-0547-45c4-9e1c-0e5c1b14cd85&Aux=4|0|8CA6AD718DA0430| GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=1&messageId=35b36aad-0547-45c4-9e1c-0e5c1b14cd85&Aux=4|0|8CA6AD718DA0430|

hi girls updated photo's of baby kai..........he keeping me very busy im in love !!!!!:crying:

im doing much better as well feeling a bit more like myself ,im looking alot less like i just finished up in concentration camp though still quite thin strange thing is im getting used to this new me and really dont want to gain alot back just fill out a little ,cant wait til i get full nights sleep though then and only then will i feel human .

still struggling with quite a few foods though which seems strange as im unfilled and no longer pregnant so i thought i would be able for anything.i have to go for barium meal in next few weeks to check all is ok and things are as they should be so keep fingers crossed for me will let you know how i get on with that also the place i got banded has new surgeon and i have appointment on friday so hope to discuss how things are with me and see what his opinion is ??

will take some pics of me and put on yahoo be very aware girls i am the result of losing weight without excercise....i.e saggy old handbag but as soon as 6 week mark comes (after the birth ) im hitting the gym ....well swimming and weights to try to tighten up my wibbly wobbles .

WELL!!! Its about damn time you all post!!! I was holding us together by a series of stupid posts!

Ginger welcome - only one requirement... you must post!

I'm so happy to read you all!

Nikki the pics of the babe aren't up. I'm running to yahoo to check out your pics.

Bman - I'm so happy for you! Sounds like LOVE!

Va - sorry the "friend" is being a jerk. He sounds like he just needs time. Hopefully your job offers will come through.

Now we need Jill - Annie - Sweet - Claud - BK - Kaydoll - Faith... I know I'm missing some, but you all know who you are - get back here and check in!!!

My Tummy Tuck is coming soon! Flipping excited here!

My youngest dd passed her state boards for cosmotology yesterday. I'm very proud of her. This month has been flying by with all the activiites and dinners that go with being a senior. Seems like theres something every night! But its all so bittersweet having my baby graduating. Its starting to sink in, I'll probably go into a dark depression the first week of June. Or I'll be dancing in the streets! LOL Its sad to see them grow up and yet its a relief to see them grow up.

Edited by StephC

Im here sorry I havent posted lately. I am getting ready for my cruise about the time you all will be having your TT!

Nikki- I need to see the updated pics! They didnt post!

Bev- Sounds like your life is very interesting right now-- I am glad you make each other happy!

Ginger- welcome!

Boo- coming up for you too!! YOur already 10 pounds below your target!! Great job! How much weight does the average TT take off??

VA- Hmm the guy sounds like a commitment phob - sorry he is being a dork!

Update on me-- Well I am officially unfilled! =( I still havent really gained anything back since my first unfill, but I started to get tight again and I dont want to go out of the country tight and then get really tight and not be able to do anything about it. Plus I am almost 4 months now and I guess i should be gaining about pound a week. I really dont want to gain that much still since I still have enough fat on the land to support triplets! LOL I should be going for my U/S next month and hopefully find out if I have a son or daughter! I am excited for that! I am feeling really good. My dr said I can get filled back up one week after delivery! WOW- I am not so sure about that since I want to breastfeed and that makes you starving at that and I had trouble with milk supply so my band may not help if I have it filled. I dunno what do you all think??

Been hitting the gym steady this week after a month long slump. I find that if I just shoot for 30 minutes at a time I wont want to throw myself into traffic. I figure that eventually I will start to like it and if not, I still can manage 30 minutes! Dh has been out of the country diving for work since the middle of January. He left less than two weeks after my surgery so he will be pretty surprised when he gets home and sees me!

So Ginger tell us all about you! I bet dh will be pleasantly suprised to see a skinny hot woman! Do you have kids, what state are you and do you work outside the home? Fill us in girl!

Jill - how exciting!!! Since you already have a boy and a girl do you have a preference for this one? I'm kinda leaning toward a boy for my first grandbaby but I'd love a little girl too - its just been so long since our family has had a boy. I just want a grandbaby! I hope you think of me while you are cruising - I'll be laying home in pain! As for the breastfeeding - I would tend to side with the unfill theory. It takes so many calories to produce milk, I know the weight always dropped off me when I nursed. And I had gained 50 lbs with each of them!

Speaking of which - Nikki hows that going for you? Are you still nursing and losing weight? How do you pronouce the babies name Kai? Like Kay?

Well, we live just south of Houston, between Houston and Galveston. I am going to be 34 here in about two weeks. I am a SAHM to a 2 year old boy and a 4 year old girl and a wife to a man. LOL, he is an offshore diver so he is gone for long periods of time and then home for long periods of time. Currently he is working offshore of the coast of west africa but usually he is in the gulf of mexico. This is a particularly long job and usually it is not like this. Down to the last couple of weeks and this mom is on the verge of insanity! One of the reasons I go to the gym is cause I can bring the kids to child care and listen to some music alone. Whatever gets me there, though, is fine with me. I am really looking forward to surprising him with my success so far. It has been relatively easy for me, I am kind of surprised, but I expect to have those months that I struggle. So far, so good though!

Good for you Ginger- you are doing great!

Steph- I think it is a boy b/c of they way I feel. But I dont really care, either would be so awesome! My daughter is sooo much easier so that would be kinda nice, but my son is a blast! I dunno- whatever God blesses us with. Just really praying the baby is healthy and strong and momma stays healthy and strong.

welcome ginger!! Sound like you are going great on the exercise. Post away. dont be afriad to jump in the conversation. We chat our little heads off most of the time. :)

It is so awesome that our BOOBOO is the "FACE" of lapbandtalk.com -- I am so proud! I love our group ladies. We are taking over this joint! hehe

yeah, i just took saturday off work to spend the weekend up there with my guy. So, I have another 3 day weekend to spend with him. (sigh) boy I am an idiot right now. But a happy one.

Jillrn! so excited to hear from you baby girl! Glad things are going well even with the unfill. I am sure that is the best decision.

Steph :lol: boy do i have a story for you from last weekend! hehe - I know you would appreciate it.

--------------------

I am now on week #5 of my personal training. I got my brand new program tonight. With the different type of crunches that I do. I am doing almost 170/night. I run 40 minutes minimum per night now. I do an hour of weight training 4 nights a week. I still have not lost an ounce with all of this. I am stronger. I have more stamina. So, it is working. But the fat is not going anywhere. UGH frustrating. It will have to start working eventually!

I am 29% body fat. Meaning I have 51lbs of fat still on my body. The average is 24-25% body fat. That is only about a loss of 7 lbs of fat. My personal trainer keeps telling me that with my muscle that she thinks it is impossible for me to weigh 140 or 150. I am at 184 right now. She thinks 170 is about as far as I am going to be able to go. I don't know how to feel about that. I want to be lighter.:D

[quote name=beversman;806867

I am now on week #5 of my personal training. I got my brand new program tonight. With the different type of crunches that I do. I am doing almost 170/night. I run 40 minutes minimum per night now. I do an hour of weight training 4 nights a week. I still have not lost an ounce with all of this. I am stronger. I have more stamina. So' date=' it is working. But the fat is not going anywhere. UGH frustrating. It will have to start working eventually!/quote]

:tt2: Is that what being in love does to a girl??? :D I'm so happy you found this guy, its just so good to hear the joy in your words! Don't worry about the weight, seriously its how you look and feel that matters. I'm still about 18 lbs from being a "normal" bmi but I feel good about my size now, just the tummy and we know thats soon to be gone :lol: - But as far as weight goes, I never expected to get below 150, even tho I know its not a normal bmi weight, bc I know how my daughters look and what they weigh and my AGE! and body shape, all that comes into account. So just focus on being fit and healthy and sexy for your marine.

Ginger - its so good to have you with us. Sweethot has a couple little girls around your girls ages. I know thats a busy time, enjoy the time at the gym. I always loved bedtime..hehe.. my kids had set bedtimes year round, they'd get to bed and I'd have a bubble bath. What does your dh dive for? Sounds interesting. Like the Titanic or is he an underwater welder?

My scale isn't moving this week, I hope its pms - tom is due on Monday and I'm always pms-ing the week before so I'm hoping that it'll move next week. I'm actually up a pound or two - ugh. I know I'm not overeating so its not real weight. Stupid scales - I don't think I'm going to get down to where the ps wanted me to be. I dont' know what else to do, he's just gonna have to chop off a couple more pounds. :)

Hubster is coming home today, he's been working out of town this week, he didnt' think he'd be home until Sunday but looks like he'll get to go fishing this weekend. I haven't cooked all week or even run the dishwasher! Call me a lazy dog.