Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

i feel like i gained 20 pounds

ive been doing great, had a couple set backs but i always pulled myself up and got going again. Well today i have been eating literally non-stop. I have NO idea what has gotten into me. I keep saying this is the last thing then i go back for more!!! i feel huge and bloated. i have no idea but i am WIDE open today. Eating stuff never thought i could. Ughhhhhhh im so upset with myself. I wanna cry.....

One day of bad eating is not going to add 20 pounds. A week of bad eating is not going to add 20 pounds. Just do your best to get back on track and you will be fine. The best thing about the band is that it will keep us pretty much stable at the weight we are until we are ready to put the work back into it.

OK...it happens. One bad day is one bad day...just get back on track tomorrow.

Whenever I "fall off the wagon" I usually feel like crap just like you do now and wonder to myself...what this REALLLY worth it?? Usually I say "No" then move on and try to do better next time!

I MUST flucuate Water, ill tell u what.. i ve been getting myself back on track and i stepped on the scale today and it said 170!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!

On monday i was 153 .. what the hell..

now i really AM crying. .

ive been doing great, had a couple set backs but i always pulled myself up and got going again. Well today i have been eating literally non-stop. I have NO idea what has gotten into me. I keep saying this is the last thing then i go back for more!!! i feel huge and bloated. i have no idea but i am WIDE open today. Eating stuff never thought i could. Ughhhhhhh im so upset with myself. I wanna cry.....

Oh honey, I know how you feel. Hang in there! You can do this. It's called life, we all have good and bad days. Tomorrow is a better day :-)

I MUST flucuate Water, ill tell u what.. i ve been getting myself back on track and i stepped on the scale today and it said 170!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!

On monday i was 153 .. what the hell..

now i really AM crying. .

Maybe hide your scale for a while? Get back on track and don't weigh yourself for two weeks. Measure yourself and go by those measurements rather than the Water weight. You can do this! You have already done so well, this is just a tiny bump in the road. :wink:

ha... idk i recently went off the pill and i havent gotten my period since (that was October!!) so im hoping it should be coming. Right now im jsut really LARGE and so upset with myself. I cant believe it.............. i was doing so good....

And your last fill was.........when?

And if you have not had a period for2.5 months I'm not sure that I wouldn't be calling my doctor to check up on why that is....

well my last fill was in Nov, but i just had an emergency unfill last sat because i couldnt get liquids down....

already made that phone call and got the bloodwork... no prego, but she thinks my body kinda forgot how to do it on its own... lol