Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey 50 & over gang We have a new spot

I want to come to your house for dinner Janet. :wink2:

Anytime !!!!

Yeah!! That sure sounded good!!

I think I may look for some of those chillies!!

12_4_75.gif 12_4_75.gif 12_4_75.gif 12_4_75.gif 12_4_75.gif

Well when you get to the Desert and come for dinner I will fix them :lol:

OK Janet, I hope your table seats a lot, because it appears we are all going to your place for dinner!

I scanned my supermarket, but those chilis aren't available...we don't have the same selection further north. I shall shop around to see if I can find them, because the recipe sounds delicious!

Give me your address I will mail you some:o) and yep anytime anyone is down this way - I would love to cook for you !!!

hey indiago

receipe sounds great. got any more receipes?

I just make them up as I go (that's why I don't give measurement - I just cook - throw this and that in to taste) - that's what I did last night - had the one pot wonder (the turkey mixture from the night before) and just said to myself - I wonder how this would taste together.

But ya I will post them as I come up with them...

Janet,

Can I have your autograph??? Is this a commercial for your Dr's office? or for the lap band itself?? Wear something sexy!

Thanks Lori!!!

It's for my Doctor's office - He called me his STAR lapband patient the last 2 times I was in to see him.. I haven't seen him since May - I think I have lost like 15 or so lbs since I last saw him.. I would have to go look at my ticker chart ...

Hi Little Bit, How long have you been working on getting banded. It seems like forever for me. At first I was going to have gastric bypass and decided that was to drastic to do. So changed it to banding. I have another appt. with the surgeon next Friday so hopefully I will hear something then. Hopefully surgery day????? Maggie:shades_smile:

Thanks Lori!!!

It's for my Doctor's office - He called me his STAR lapband patient the last 2 times I was in to see him.. I haven't seen him since May - I think I have lost like 15 or so lbs since I last saw him.. I would have to go look at my ticker chart ...

WOW, Indio, what a honor. Congrats.. Any idea on exactly what they want you to do for the ad??

Wear som,ething flattering, but everythings look like that these days I bet!!

What the heck, Janet - buy something new!! It's so darn much fun for you to shop these days - and you need something really special just for this occasion. Way to go, girlfriend!

Thanks Phyl Jb & Green !!!

Yep I am really jazzed !!!

I think you all have figured out by now that I'm really a 2 yr old in a 53 yr old body:lol:

I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning...:lol:

I will have to go thru my closet tonite and maybe shopping this weekend - but I got some nice classic stuff on our M of A trip...

You know they say the camera adds 10 lbs :wink2:

Well, if you're acting like a 2 yr old, so are we! I think we're probably all as excited as you are!! Especially me because I'll probably actually get to see this commercial!! I am PSYCHED!!

When are they supposed to shoot it???

Did they give you any clue as to how they might want you to dress!???

Maybe the green dress is too formal... cute little tight jeans and a top that shows a little cleavage?????

AND YOUR HAT!!

15_9_22.gif 36_35_5.gif 36_35_3.gif 36_35_1.gif 36_35_2.gif 36_35_4.gif

?????????????

hey maggies

i've just been working on it for a little over a month. just waiting for the doctor to view my papers and call me for an appointment. i'll have all of my tests done the day of my appointment.

i must be the shortest one on here. i am 4 foot 9. if i could stretch my body i would be thinner. ha ha that ain't gonna happen. when i was younger i would have my brothers and sisters grab my arms and legs and pull to try and stretch them. didn't help. :)

Here in Australia we have powders that you mix with your Soups and you can't taste them. Believe me if they altered the taste of the food I would hate it.

Hopefully you can find something to suit your tastes. Good luck.

where are you guys getting all this animation that you're using???? :)

Smiley Central

16_2_107.gif

I can't figure out how to get all of that funny animation either. I would like to jazz up my space also when I write. Janet, that chile cheese thing does sound good. I think you should wear a very snug dress with nylons that have lines up the back and some high heels. You show off that body girl:thumbup:.

Beckyo