Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Couch to 5K Anyone want to start with me ?

Cedar Fever - only have the sneezy's .. nothing too bad tho my ranch is covered in those suckers.

My poor husband can hardly breathe right now . they are all over the place , espically on our job site , we are building a school in the middle of the hill country and they are tearing them down, he'll be hurting for sure tomorrow. !

Im off to the treadmill !

Mindy

Did the Wk 1 workout tonight :)

It didn't hurt nearly as much as the last time. I'm hoping that I'm not as sore either :)

Thank you again Mindy for the podcast link!! That was a lifesaver. I ran way too much the first time because I was guessing since I'm not on a treadmill.

Ok this sinus drainage is really killing me ! I made it through half of the work out tonight and i literally could not breathe anymore.

Do you think it would hurt anything to do it again tomorow . to either try to get through the other half or try to do the whole thing ?

I really really want to do this .

Mindy

Im wondering if should go ahead and do a run again today or wait until tomorrow ? I was going to do the second half today and then try a full run tomorrow ? I Feel worse today then i did yesterday .

Hate cedar fever.

Mindy

Hey Mindy - We so need rain, maybe that would flush some of the crap out of the air.

Not sure what to tell you. I wake up w/the sneezys but after a cup of coffee or 2 I'm ok. Hubby not so much, we put a humidifier in the bedroom last night, and that did seem to help. I work out about an hr after my Breakfast - or it's not likely to happen. Maybe switching night to day??? Not sure that fits into your normal daily schedule. If you feel like crap - maybe a good walk vs running would be best.

Awesome job everyone. Ya'll keep me motivated and accountable. Im going to try going in the morning tomorrow. I felt horrible today but i didnt feel as bad in the am as i did in the pm. so im going tomorrow am

Mindy

I am in too. I am in line to get insurance approval and then surgery, so I will get as far into the plan as I can. For those of you in the Houston area, the ConocoPhillips Rodeo Run is on March 1. Nothing like a goal to get you moving.<br /> <br /> Link for the race:<br /> 2008 ConocoPhillips Rodeo Run

I just a tad south of Dallas, & that looks like something doable for me, if not a goal to shoot for...thanks for passing along.

For anyone in Austin my business associate has me entered already in the Mardi Gras 5K

Mardi Gras 5K

Its on 2/2 so its soon but i will be happy if i can walk half and run half , let me know if anyone wants to join me in this i would LOVE to walk/run it with someone

Mindy

Mindy - how was your run this morning? Sinuses starting to clear up?

We're going for day 3 - week 1 tonight :)

Yep the kids are whining about jogging on a Friday night but they'll get over it :D

No run yet , doing it this evening again , im feeling ok so far. So im going to try to do it outside tonight , the cool air might do me some good.

Mindy

ok, i'm a little behind, but i'm going to start this week (going to get some good running shoes this weekend).

i need this link to the podcast things that you guys are talking about.