Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any out there from South Florida!

Hey all.... is this thread still alive? I just moved to Boynton Beach from Kansas City about 6 months ago. I was banded on 2/17/2011 and am looking at going to Gold Coast Bariatric Surgery for my ongoing support and fills. I'm also thinking of attending a support meeting at JFK Regional in March. The move (a major life change) totall threw me off. Need to get back on track.

I am from Oviedo, Fl. That's central Fl. But my surgery was done in Tampa by Dr. lee Grossbard with offices in Orlando, Zephyrhills, Pasco, and Tampa.

Hi

I live in Titusville but had my surgery in St Petrsburg with Dr Rehnke. I'm looking for support. Had my fill 2/6/13 first one and I don't think it's working. I'm not getting that full feeling like I did in the beginning.

Hiyas all.. Im in palm beach county.. delray area! How are you all doing? No one seems to have posted in awhile!! time to livin this place back up floridans! :) had my surgery on oct 22' date=' 2012.. would love to get to ya know you all.. I know maddy and maddy is awesssommmeeeee! ;)[/quote']

Hello destynee1, I am also in palm beach county and I was banded back on dec 17th. I'm doing well and I hope you are also.

I live in Coconut Creek. I was banded back in 2010 in Jacksonville, Florida but unfortunately, I didn't make the lifestyle changes needed and I haven't lost any weight. I still eat and drink at the same time and I'm still consuming regular Coke. I just had right hip replacement in January due to a blood disorder and I'm hoping to get back on the wagon. Looking for support groups in this area. Dr. Shillingford is the physician that continues to fill my band. There are no issues with the band as he has done my fills under fluoro. So, the blame on not losing weight is on me.

Hi there! I haven't been out here in several years and haven't had a fill in almost 2 years! I am ready to get back on the "band" wagon! I was driving to St Petersburg however thought I would like to find a physician near Davie, Cooper City, Weston, Coconut Creek, etc that will do fills and maybe even accept insurance! My sister found a physician on the West Coast of FL who files insurance forms! Any help greatly appreciated! Send me a private message or reply here...I will try and come back more often. Thanks all!

Dr. Wizman is in Margate, and his office will do fills. I see him up in the Wellington office in Palm Beach County. Both him and his office coordinator are very nice.

I had a lapband in 2/2/10. From dr choi. I need help. I live in ft Lauderdale. Cindysmom, or Ilene. Lizybird@aol.com

Hi All! I'm in Royal Palm Beach, sleeved May 2015 in Mexico. I've been posting in a few places because I'd really like to hang out with any other pre and post ops in the area for support, advice, and just to make friends who can relate. Some others were interested so I went ahead and started a MeetUp group: www.meetup.com/WLS-Palm-Beach-County. Please feel free to join and share. Once we've got a few people involved, I'll schedule the first event and we'll probably start with 2 a month. Thanks! :)