Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is SOOOOOO slow

We only had x-mas day off, but since 99% of our customers are closed on Monday, they decided we're closed Monday & Tuesday. But in reality all our customers are closed today too.

So I decided we're leaving here at 3, 2 hours early.. but IT IS SO SLOW!!!

I've had 2 phone calls, from an employee that was lost on a backroad, and a customer wanting a turn time. That's it. I'm so bored I can't take it. Normally I am swamped with work and the days go by, so on top of anticipating a 4-day weekend, I just can't make this day go by. 2 more hours.. of.. nothing. I brought a book I'm reading to work, but only have 15 pages left...

Anyone else bored as hell at work?! :faint:

Yes, it is dead here too. I am heading out and gone until January 2, 2008.. Yeah, I can't wait. I am bummed that I'm not going to Texas and Mexico, but I'm going to make the most of it. Well, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Take care.

Yeah, I'm bored. Our boss (who happens also to be my mom) has said she's going to let us go around 1 or 2. The whole week has been slow-ish for me because I've been relatively caught up at work anyway...

1 hour and 4 minutes to go.. book is finished.. heating up my chicken & dumplings even though I know I'm too tight to eat.. Ho hum, should at least pass the time when I start PBing!

Dead here!! In about 5 min I will be the only one left until 4:30. So I plan on sitting at the front desk playing Bloons on ninjakiwi.com. I also have to work the weekend but am off all of next week.

ha... i am normally nearly bored to tears at work. wouldnt you know it now is "that time of the month" that i am busy as hell ... but of course, i got all my work done until tomorrow. yay, lucky me gets to work tomorrow and sunday... i really need a new job.

Ouch losing.. you win. I thought my bosses were scrooges not giving us monday off (initially)..

Then again, my dad is making me go to the mall with him, and there's all those poor people that are working there.. I sympathize kind of.. I worked at Hobby Lobby during the holidays when I was younger.. Hobby Lobby with their antique cash registers where you have to key everything in, and refunds have to be written out on paper.. and the elderly women who are returning $.01 items by the handfuls during the Christmas sale.. I digress.

Maybe this hour won't be too bad LOL! (55 minutes!) I am going to go check out pogo

thanks FF,

im in a 'normal' M-F 730-4 job except one week a month, if the 21 or 22 of the month falls on a weekend/holiday (yup, thanksgiving too) i have to work...

it was supposed to be Saturday/Xmas Eve, but our boss did say come in Sunday instead ... i guess that's better... ????

hope the time flies for ya!

I'm off until Christmas Eve at 7:30pm. Then I go to work and work until Christmas Morning at 8:00am

But we're having a brunch/breakfast potluck, so it's all good! ;)

The benefits of working in a tourist town...I am very busy. LOL Tons of people here for Christmas. No - I'm not bored. Kind of wish I was. All these out-of-towners need to go home. BAD drivers and people who think the whole town is a pedestrian mall. ;) I'll trade ya.