Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello! I am new here, I am so grateful to have found this amazing group, I look forward to meeting more individuals.. My surgery is June 12th at the University of Iowa Hospital. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I am preparing so that I have everything needed.

If you have already had surgery, what is something that you wish you would have done prior or brought to the hospital with you?

Protein pudding pops are a great idea! I think it is great that your surgery is moved up. You're going to do great!

Hello June Buddy

can I join mine is June 26,2023 I’m excited and scared. The pain and the injection seem a lil scary. But I am ready.

31 minutes ago, chefDea said:

Hello June Buddy

can I join mine is June 26,2023 I’m excited and scared. The pain and the injection seem a lil scary. But I am ready.

Welcome to the group, that's me excited but also scared, I just want it done and over with so I can start my journey

Me too. All my post prescriptions has arrive. And I’m getting my room ready.

43 minutes ago, chefDea said:

Hello June Buddy

Welcome.

June 10th for me. I thinking being scared is normal. But it's gotta be better then how we live right now

On 05/06/2023 at 15:55, chefDea said:

Hello June Buddy

Welcome…. Me too

Yes you are right. That time will be here in no time lol we are just excited

Thanks I am glad to be here.I think we all need support are ppl that understand it help to talk for me thanks again

Hi guys - i'm in the UK and on the 1st June! The time has come so very quickly - i too am a mixture of a little scared but so very excited. I also cant wait until its done - I cant bear living this way anymore. I have no doubts about the decision and am also preparing myself. Glad to be part of this group xx

Anyone else kicking off the month of June with me on 1st? I start my pre-op diet in just over a week which will be great as I am totally overeating just now - im told that is so very normal for many people at this stage of the process x