Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Panara Turkey chili is back.

I had actually never had it but tried it today and it’s quite tasty and only 200 calories for the cup with 16 grams of Protein. I got the kids meal so I could get yogurt with it instead of the usual options.

Edited by ShoppGirl

38 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

I had actually never had it but tried it today and it’s quite tasty and only 200 calories for the cup with 16 grams of Protein. I got the kids meal so I could get yogurt with it instead of the usual options.

It's one of my favorite Soups there. I lived off it for lunches in the winter months. High in Protein and super tasty!

yea I love their turkey chili. That's my go-to order when I'm at Panera's when they have it (usually winter months). It's way better than Wendy's chili, IMHO

Ok. Now you all make me want to try it lol.

Good to know, my kids love panera, so now that i know they have a healthy option we can go together when i get a little further down the road.

8 hours ago, Sigh said:

Good to know, my kids love panera, so now that i know they have a healthy option we can go together when i get a little further down the road.

They have quite a few healthier options. I alternate between here and Chick-fil-A when I’m in need of something quick. Another tip for young parents ls that chick fila you can get a kids meal too, but with grilled nuggets and fresh fruit. Also for a really special treat you can substitute frozen yogurt in place of the toy but only if your headed straight home to put in freezer cause you probably won’t be able to eat it after the other food. many people love their diet lemonade as well.