Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April Surgery Dates?

Awesome! Do you have Facebook? Maybe we can message each other on messenger.. I just feel like I’m gonna need support! I’m so worried about the post op more than the surgery😫

On 3/23/2023 at 2:37 PM, rokse23 said:

Hi Jim! Was your surgery confirmed? How did it go?

Hello rokse23, thanks for asking! Yes, it was confirmed yesterday! I'm very excited and told the surgeon as much. I've lost 34 pounds already on the pre-op diet and ready to lose a lot more (hopefully). It can't come soon enough, ready to roll...

On 3/21/2023 at 7:10 PM, ThatSoapGal said:

April 10th! It's both coming up fast and not fast enough :D. Duedenal Switch for me!

Woohooo! We're Bariatric Birthday Buddies :)

On 3/17/2023 at 4:01 PM, ClevelandBiker said:

Hello,

New to this group. I got my surgery date last week, I go in on April 12. Will be starting my pre-op liquid diet on 3/29.

Welcome! Not gonna lie, it's good to see another guy on here going through this process. We're only two days apart in surgery dates so it will be fun to compare notes. All the best!

April 5th here and I'm a nervous wreck! I have found several Better Than Bullion flavors that are absolutely AMAZING. I'm day 3 on liquid diet and am trying to get creative so I don't get bored with the same things. I haven't got a clear answer on spicy vs plain broth. Anyone have any input? I only ask because the spicy chipolte version is to die for and I want to make sure spice doesn't affect liver shrinkage.

That’s awesome! Woo hoo im so excited!! April 18 yes you are close to my date ! I’m so worried about the pre op it will be during my Bertha’ birthday and I’m not telling anyone do this is going to be a bit of a challenge.

April 5th! I started my low carb pre-op diet a few days ago and have been having the worst headaches. Anyone else have that happen? Will it go away?

Mine is April 5. I'm also excited.

Do you only have to follow one week of pre-op diet or have you already done a week and have one week left?

Veggie-wise, I've been having a lot of salad greens, mushrooms and some canned green Beans.

My biggest struggle has been with the headaches, fatigue and fogginess from the low carb diet. I'm having a hard time working.