Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 minutes ago, Yahoo said:

I bought the tiny forks and spoons from Amazon - and have started using pre-surgery. I am also considering a hand blender

I got the required Vitamins, a blood pressure machine just because I have high blood pressure, definitely full body shape wear, bowls measured in ounces, a heated blanket, Biotin and collagen for Hair loss, and a few other things. I’ll start to rack up on sugar free products between this weekend and next. All in all I think we’re ready. I know my husband and children are tired of hearing it, definitely feels good to have someone to chat with about all of this. I also signed up for a gym membership and ordered hand weights.

I got the required Vitamins, a blood pressure machine just because I have high blood pressure, definitely full body shape wear, bowls measured in ounces, a heated blanket, Biotin and collagen for Hair loss, and a few other things. I’ll start to rack up on sugar free products between this weekend and next. All in all I think we’re ready. I know my husband and children are tired of hearing it, definitely feels good to have someone to chat with about all of this. I also signed up for a gym membership and ordered hand weights.
Yeah I have a gym membership too. If you don't mind me asking what state are you in?

Sent from my SM-S908U using BariatricPal mobile app

I have a husband and 8 boys at my house lol

5 minutes ago, Alang316 said:

Yeah I have a gym membership too. If you don't mind me asking what state are you in?

6 minutes ago, Alang316 said:

I’m in NJ. You? I have 2 girls and they are completely over it!

My surgery date is March 8! I started a low-carb liver-shrink diet today. I’m so excited…not nervous at all! I’m going to do the Premiere Clear for the first week to keep my Protein up and then the second week, I’ll add in my Fairlife chocolate protein shakes…they’re my favorite! I haven’t tried the Premier Clear yet, but from what I’ve read, it’s got good reviews…has anyone here tried it?

8 minutes ago, TrojanMom24 said:

My surgery date is March 8! I started a low-carb liver-shrink diet today. I’m so excited…not nervous at all! I’m going to do the Premiere Clear for the first week to keep my Protein up and then the second week, I’ll add in my Fairlife chocolate Protein shakes…they’re my favorite! I haven’t tried the Premier Clear yet, but from what I’ve read, it’s got good reviews…has anyone here tried it?

I heard about Premier Clear and got some from Amazon. I love it! The peach is my favorite. This is going to be my drink going forward after being a soda lover.

On 2/14/2023 at 9:16 AM, Alang316 said:

So I finally have my surgery date. March 7th. Anyone else having their surgery around then? Would love to chat with anyone who needs support with this journey also.

I wish you speedy healing and great success!

I am having VSG on March 3rd. I am self-pay so opted to have surgery at Endohospital (endobariatric.com) with Dr Alvarez. His surgical fee is almost twice the average of most of the procedures in Mexico but his CV is most impressive. Medical Tourism made me nervous so I did extensive research. Being an active International Member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) and a Member of International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO) helped ease my concerns.

I am supposed to start my one week pre-op liquid only diet on Friday but opted to start early (Tuesday)....so far so good. It is always interesting to hear the variations of protocols of different surgeons/programs but we all have the same objectives....improved health and getting the monkey off our backs! Keep us posted on your progress!

22 minutes ago, TrojanMom24 said:

My surgery date is March 8! I started a low-carb liver-shrink diet today. I’m so excited…not nervous at all! I’m going to do the Premiere Clear for the first week to keep my Protein up and then the second week, I’ll add in my Fairlife chocolate Protein shakes…they’re my favorite! I haven’t tried the Premier Clear yet, but from what I’ve read, it’s got good reviews…has anyone here tried it?

I love Premier Clear Peach (haven't tried the Tropical Punch flavor) ! They are very refreshing and a welcome change from the thickness of the Protein Shakes. I have not been able to find them on store shelves and have had to order online. If anyone knows of a store which stocks them, the information would be greatly appreciated!

On 2/22/2023 at 6:30 PM, hills&valleys said:

I wish you speedy healing and great success!

I am having VSG on March 3rd. I am self-pay so opted to have surgery at Endohospital (endobariatric.com) with Dr Alvarez. His surgical fee is almost twice the average of most of the procedures in Mexico but his CV is most impressive. Medical Tourism made me nervous so I did extensive research. Being an active International Member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) and a Member of International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO) helped ease my concerns.

I am supposed to start my one week pre-op liquid only diet on Friday but opted to start early (Tuesday)....so far so good. It is always interesting to hear the variations of protocols of different surgeons/programs but we all have the same objectives....improved health and getting the monkey off our backs! Keep us posted on your progress!

Wishing you the best of luck today!