Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello :D

I am 8 weeks out from RNY, but I feel this is relevant to all of our journeys..

My husband asked me what can he put in my stocking for christmas this year as candy is off limits.
I suggested he can get a couple of sugar free candies but asked he send me the nutrition labels before buying...

i have seen a lot of people mention chapstick but I honestly keep up with mine and don't need a ton of chapstick.

i bought myself resistance bands last week and I am thinking about giving them to him to let him put them in.

For his stocking he has a level ruler pencil thing, heated motorcyle gloves, and candy.

Our son has a new tervis water bottle that snaps sealed, candy, and some bath stuff.

trial size hair care products/skin care products, socks, earrings/ring/necklace, pens, candles, tea bags, ear pods, combs, phone holder/strap, sunglasses, sexy underwear (or sensible underwear, lol), charging cords, face masks, gum, Water bottle, silk scarf, fitness tracker....

(now i have a sudden urge to go shopping)

Anything, small gifts. Gift cards. A t shirt, socks, hair ties. I usually try to find something interesting or unusual , like a small desk calendar with daily useless facts or something like that.

Snacks other than candy, like Protein stuff. (beef Jerky, protein puffs, shake sample packets) Possibilities are endless, tell him to get creative and think outside of the box.

PS: For 19 years I have been with my spouse and I ALWAYS got a big bag of starburst. Last year I asked for sugar free treats instead of them to try out before my surgery. I hated 99% of them, I would rather go without.

This year, I said I wanted starburst again! lol But, a small sleeve like you get at the gas station. I can eat 1 or 2 and be good for days or weeks without another one, so I would rather just enjoy them once in a while then not at all or to bother with the sugar free stuff. (I do good with sugars so I don't mind having a treat every once in a while)

Things to keep warm! I don't know about you, but I'm always cold. Any thing like socks, fuzzy slippers, gloves, & a small heating pad would be most welcome. Also teas, Millie's Sipping broth & Bariatric Pal hot chocolate (because it's actually quite good!).

Other ideas at least for me would be fitness related items. Some smaller stocking sized ideas: massage ball, foot roller, workout dice and/or cards, new Water bottle, Jump rope & ear buds.

Other things that come to mind: Shower steamers or other aromatherapy products, hand, foot and/or body lotion, massage lotion (with requisite massages!), kitchen gadgets, jewelry & gift cards to places you like.

I'm sure I could come up with more, but those were top of mind.

Absolutely loving this thread. I would just add - experiences! I can't have the food treats my family used to put in my stocking so I have asked for 'vouchers' for Breakfast in bed, one of the children cooking dinner, etc. Really looking forward to my stocking this year and am now gonna suggest some of your things too.

give him a list of makeup you like or want (very specific he will appreciate knowing exactly what), hair ties, hair brush, hair conditioning deep treatment, face masks, you could give him a list of good sugar free candy, little framed picture, jewelry (can be cute an inexpensive), gum if you can have it, hydrocolloid acne Patches of weight loss is making you break out, or your on little tool set to keep in your car!