Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

50 minutes ago, Fred in Pa said:

I’m drinking premier shakes, caramel. Yes, a bit chalky. I also have Premier Protein Water.

I also have Unjury Protein mix, chicken Soup flavor. Pricey but very, very good. It is savory.

pother than that…Deer Park water…64oz per day. Knowing that I would be drinking A LOT of Water, I invested in a water cooler and have 5gal bottles delivered monthly. In the long run, it will be cheaper than slugging bottled water.

Where did you buy Unjury Protein mix? Never heard of it.

Today I got creative and made a Soup from the list of allowed items.

I sautéed some mushrooms celery carrots and green onions with garlic and threw them in some chicken broth, simmered on stove for a few minutes. Honestly delicious and filling. I forgot I can have zucchini too so I’ll add that next time.

had a Protein Shake for Breakfast and then some baby carrots for snack. 2 16 oz bottles of water and then maybe for dinner lll do a Tomato and cucumber salad with just some lemon juice squeezed on top

It might not be so bad after all

Edited by Krasavitza

Unjury is on Unjury.com. Might be too late for pre-diet but definitely after surgery.

Your approach with the variances sounds good…you’ll make it!

Im a simple eater. chicken and broccoli for dinner. Peppers a cukes for lunch. Three shakes.

I can only have one small meal per day of 3oz Protein, unlimited non starchy veggies, 1/4cup starch. The rest of the day is liquids and non-starchy veggies. Day 10, all liquid.

😀YES! Mine is booked for March 14th! I'm having ESG done in Boston at Bingham and Women's Gastro. So excited! And nervous! Congrats to everyone slated for March! So happy for everyone and also so happy to see so many people to share this journey with! 😀

My pre-op is basicly liquid only with the addition of fresh vegetables in broth. Since cucumbers and vinegar are allowed --> voila, pickles! Kosher pickles are my new best friends!

Edited by hills&valleys

March 10
started 2 week liquid diet today. Only allowed sugar free drinks, Water, Protein Shakes and for snack a few choices of vegetables
its been really rough so far/ how bad would it be if you cheat?
i just want a boiled egg or some tuna salad. I’m so not a sweet person I need something savory. Even plain Greek yogurt will do
Hi Krasavitza,
Im on day 13 of 14 on a liquid diet. I went with the milk and yogurt diet. I had also the option of 2 shakes and 300cal meal with extra veg. But the first was easier to go with. Day 3 is hardest, but after that it gets so much easier. Spoke to my bariatric nurse on friday and she said as Id lost 20lb in 10 days to swap out some of my yogurts and add a 300cal dinner. So if after a week you are still struggling speak to your nurse to see what options you have or swap outs you can do. Good luck, you’ve got this [emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-A528B using BariatricPal mobile app

My pre-op diet doesn’t seem super strict. 2 Protein Shakes (Premier recommended) and then a 400 calorie dinner. On MyFitnessPal premium I inputted 720 calories as my target with a mix of 50% Protein, 30% fat, and 20% carbs to yield 90g protein target. Just finished Day 2, so it’s early days but not bad so far. I typically wouldn’t eat during work hours anyway due to stress and being over consumed by work so it’s not a huge change for me.

D0D22F1D-AB13-4AD8-BA7E-6CFA05BB6DF9.jpeg

53373EB0-18DB-4854-A77F-0608BCF200B1.jpeg

Hello,

Crazy, I just got the call from the doctor. My insurance was approved, and I am scheduled for surgery March 23rd. Tampa, FL

My first Consult was on 12/19/2022.

2nd Appointment 1/19/2023

3rd Appointment 2/19/2023

Surgery is Scheduled for 3/23/2023.

This process was SUPER QUICK!

Last day of full liquids.

Im first into surgery tomorrow. Have to be at hospital at 5:30am.

Whoo boy, anxiety is up...

9 minutes ago, Fred in Pa said:

Last day of full liquids.

Im first into surgery tomorrow. Have to be at hospital at 5:30am.

Whoo boy, anxiety is up...

Best wishes for a smooth operation and recovery! You will do great!