Hi guys, So lately I've been seeing posts on tik tok and comments on there about people losing their teeth sometime after gastric bypass. That scares me a bit, but not stopping me from getting the tool. They all say they take their Vitamins everyday. What could be causing them to lose their teeth? Is there something I can do to help prevent that? The other question is that I know this isn't the easy way out, it's just that everyone else who isn't in our situation always says it is the easy way out and they will argue and argue with you about it saying that it is. It's so annoying, they don't understand that its just like losing weight normally except you just have a tool to help keep you on track and if you mess up, you pay for it. That's like basically the only difference. Why do you think people are so against it? Besides the fact that it's super scary. If people wanted the surgery, it's because they need the help. Plus going in for weigh ins, nutritionist and all that, helps keep you motivated. People are weird.