Hello everyone, it has been awhile since my last update so I guess it is about time.

So, really no complaints. Life if good, everything is going well and I am chugging along at a very satisfying pace. I have lost 113 lbs total and 76 lbs since surgery!

I measured myself for the first time since surgery the other day, really most of my body measurements are the same which I find a little weird after loosing 113lbs.
I do carry most of my weight in my belly, and have small arms and small legs so I guess it makes sense. I lost a total of 4 inches all over my body PLUS 14 inches in my waist alone. No bad I suppose.

I can eat anything except COLD chicken (I guess it is too dry cold) but it makes me sick every time I tried so I stopped. I also struggle a bit with actual soft bread, it doesn't make me sick but it hits me like a brick. Toast, crackers, wraps are all fine though. I eat a very balanced diet of everything as my dietician recommends while making sure I hit my Protein and fluid goals. I usually don't have room for carbs once I eat the protein but every once in a while I get some in and I don't mind it.
I have splurged a few times with treats, very minimal a few bites 2 or 3 times. Haven't had any issues with that and I have never dumped.

The list of NSV's could go on for days.
I played tennis the other day for the first time since loosing weight and the difference was unbelievable. I didn't even get out of breath while running back and forth across the court, because really we suck at tennis so there is a lot of running but it is fun.
My knees don't grind, my feet and ankles no longer swell even after walking all day, I don't walk up the stairs all on one leg anymore, I FIT ON ROLLER COASTERS!, I walk around the Water park in my bathing suit now. I bought a new bathing suit and feel good in it. I don't find excuses to drive place even when it is less than a mile away, I just naturally walk. (I live in the city)
I went from a size 26 jeans to a size 18/20 depending on the cut. From a 4x tshirt to a 2x tshirt. My shoes are loose, probably don't need "wide width" anymore. Still working through my skinny days clothes so I have only bought 1 new outfit for a nice dinner because I don't have anything other than jeans, and mostly tshirts that fit now. By the end of the year I will need an entirely new wardrobe! I am looking forward to the shopping. (For once in my life!)
I could go on and on but you get the hint! I hope everyone is well! ❤️