Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Letters you wish you could send.....

Okay now that I managed to make it to R&R.....

I have seen this elsewhere and think it could be fun......Feel free to add on any letter you wish you could send to someone lol.

Dear Mr. Low Life Ticket Scalper,

I hope that selling those floor tickets to see Hannah Montana that just went on sale today at 12:00 noon for $1,500 on Ebay brings you joy to your life.

Give me a fucking break. Instead of capitalizing on something that kids like, why don't you find another hobby, like maybe sword swallowing, and let those people who really want the tickets for their children get them at face value. It really just frustrates me to no end that schmucks like you can get tickets. I understand there are not enough tickets for those who may want them, but there are some kids that won't get to go that maybe could have, if the low life scum suckers like you that jack up prices were not around. You are a piece of shit and I hope you get hit by a truck.

Sincerely,

Pissed off Mom, thankful to have gotten her daughter tickets, but would have also liked to be able to take her niece

UGH, she came here about a month ago and that happened to a lot of people too. But, they did put out about 5,000 more tickets though about a week before the concert, maybe they'll do that where you are too so you can get some at the regular ticket price. That is so wrong of them to do that, it's pathetic and it's sad.

Dear so-called best friend

I hope it was worth throwing away our 15 year friendship for a few moments of pleasure with MY ex boyfriend all those years ago. Now I know this happened about 6 years ago but considering the fact that I have recently come back in contact with said ex and he has confirmed that there were oral relations between the two of you I just want to send you a big F*CK YOU!!! Yes I know I have not brought this up to you yet but that is because I dont want to do this over the phone I want to throw it at you in person so I can see the look of shock on your face when I throw this at you like a ton of bricks! Don't try to deny it because even though the ex was not the one to tell me this info he was the one to confirm that it was true. And yes I was pissed at him but really you are the one that has lied to me for the pst 6 years and has looked me in the eyes and called me your best friend not him. So on that note have a good life you selfish b*tch! You will never be me so stop trying to pick up my sloppy seconds!

Love

Someone who no longer gives a f*ck about you

Great thread! Pink has a song called "Dear Mr. President" and I think that is a letter I'd like to send;).

Dear a-holes who destroyed our christmas decorations last night,

I hope you rot in hell.

You are all pathetic wastes of carbon.

You not only destroyed store-bought decorations, but also the cute wooden painted candy cane that my three year old painstakenly (sp?) painted.

If I find you I will string you all up by the testicles and put a sign up for all of the neighbors to see, "WE DESTROY PUBLIC PROPERTY", and everybody can go and chuck rotten pieces of fish at them.

I will also place a TV in front of your faces so you are forced to watch hours and hours of Judge Judy in high def HDTV......oh yeah, I will stick toothpicks under your eyelids so you won't be able to close them.

Just when you think I'm finished, I will then take those tiny pathetic testicles of yours and feed them to you, but before that I will install a lap-band on your stomach, so that when you go to eat your own testicles you will be forced to suffer hours and hours with PB's.....

Yah, I know this is EXTREMELY strong worded and a bit morbid, but I am really really pissed off.

Dear Hollywood writers:

Thanks for holiday gift of stopping work on our favorite shows. Unlike you, most of us don't have an option of striking and just not working for an undetermined amount of time. For many of us, work is long and stressful, particularly at this time of the year. A relaxing evening watching our favorite shows goes a long way toward relieving that stress.

The networks already screw us over by not allowing new shows a year or two to gain an appropriate audience. So we get attached quickly and look forward to seeing the next episode. It can be a family activity, and then we go online and chat with our virtual friends about the shows.

Thanks for nothing, writers. I hope you get all the pennies you are fighting for so that I can see Grey's Anatomy, House, and Heroes again soon. And if Moonlight gets canceled because of the strike, and not having time to build an audience; well you would have taken the sexiest man off TV. Women watch Moonlight, get all warm inside, and then hubby gets a treat that night. So you are even interfering with our sex lives.

Get back to work!!!

Sincerely,

Me

Oh yeah, Moonlight is totally awesome!!! Isn't he the hottest vampire you've ever seen??? I totally agree with you, if that show gets cancelled all because of their selfish asses I'd be ticked off too!

Dear Second born child of mine,

Please stay out of Mommy's Chistmas card making tools. I have asked you at least 45 times to not touch these things. When I hide them up high it is to keep you out of them, not to encourage you to refine your climbing skills. I understand you think glitter is pretty, but cleaning it from every surface of our house is not worth the dazzle that you get from it. Also thank you for using my Water color pencils to tattoo yourself instead of the sharpie markers you used last time. The clean up was a breeze.

Love,

Your tired of cleaning the house Mom

Dear God:

Thank you for everything you bless me with. Thank you for my wonderful children and husband. Thank you for giving me such a great family and for keeping them healthy and safe. I also want to thank you for letting my mother survive her surgery and letting her live another year and for keeping my dad's heart strong to resist losing his mother earlier this month. I would also like to say thank you for always being by my side and for keeping me strong through these trying times. I love and respect you and pray that you keep us all safe and in your arms.

Love always,

Estela

Dear my sweet six year old daughter:

Just wanted to tell you what a wonderful daughter you are. You touched my heart in a very special way yesterday when you were doing your Christmas cards. After seeing who you remembered, there were your bff's, your teacher and then Sabrina.. Who is Sabrina, I asked.. She is the lady that keeps my school clean mommy. I really appreciate that she keeps my room and school nice and clean.. So, my dear daughter, my little princess, you are blessed to have a heart of gold. Never change as you are truly special and I am blessed to have a daughter like yourself.

Love,

Your mommy

Now isn't that the sweetest thing. Not very many six year olds are thoughful like her. But I guess it shouldn't surprise me last year at her old school she had me buy the cleaning lady a gift at the end of the school year to thank her for all her hard work. And I'll let you know that it makes me proud to have children like I do, makes me proud of the type of mother I am to raise such good children with hearts of gold.

Dear Second born child of mine,

Please stay out of Mommy's Chistmas card making tools. I have asked you at least 45 times to not touch these things. When I hide them up high it is to keep you out of them, not to encourage you to refine your climbing skills. I understand you think glitter is pretty, but cleaning it from every surface of our house is not worth the dazzle that you get from it. Also thank you for using my Water color pencils to tattoo yourself instead of the sharpie markers you used last time. The clean up was a breeze.

Love,

Your tired of cleaning the house Mom

This one brought a smile to my face . . . my kids are older, but I remember these days.

Merry Christmas . . .

(This is long. Sorry. This break-up just happened on Black Friday, so it's still a fresh wound. And it's very angry and bitter. Just a warning. Heh. Also, the girl he cheated on me with knew of me and was aware of my presence.. so it's not like, "Oh, don't attack her! She's an innocent victim!")

Dear Ex-Boyfriend,

After the year that I spent in a stressful, draining long-distance relationship with you, all I can say that I know about you is that you're a liar.. and that you're a piece of sh*t.

I'm glad that I stumbled upon the baby registries online and discovered that you were sleeping with that hateful, sloppy whore while you were professing your love to me, and that it lead to the daughter you'll be welcoming together as a couple on February 15th.

I'm glad that the teller at Bank of America slipped up and asked me if I was her when I went to deposit that $175 for the MacBook you sold me into your acount. As it turned out, you moved out to California in February and never told me. You've been living with her for months and you were still lying to me about how you were in New Jersey.

I'm glad that I broke things off with you days before I found the registries and you made me feel like shit by calling me an unsupportive girlfriend and blaming our break up on my temper, especially since I got to call your voice mail and let you know that I knew all about the baby.. for no other reason than to make you aware of the fact that you could no longer blame our failed relationship on me when you were the one f*cking this b*tch, living with her, and having a joint bank account with her.

I'm glad that one of your ex-girlfriends stumbled upon my information online and sent me an email, enlightening me on your trail of deception and abuse, including the revelation that you never worked at the NYSE (which means all the excuses about working late and that big promotion in May were BS), that you made up a friend to set her up on a date with after she rejected you, and that you didn't even own a car and you spent all your time hanging out at the Menlo Mall like a loser. She and I have spent hours chatting about you and the things I know now are astonishing.

I'm glad that I only had to spend one weekend with you during our entire relationship and because of it, there was only that 5 minutes of sex in which you were barely bringing any game, much less your A game. That's made it much easier on me because I don't have to mourn the end of closeness/intimacy (since there never was any) and I'm not missing out on any fireworks in the bedroom (because there's more chemistry between me and my underwear than there was between us).

I'm also glad that I didn't burn bridges with the guy I dated before you, even though you insisted on me doing so, because to this day he's been more of a man and more of a friend to me than you ever were. I told him all about what happened between us and he reminded me that in the beginning of my relationship with you, he warned me that you were a douche. I wish I had listened.

Most importantly, I'm glad that I saved this picture so I could post it on all of the social networking sites where you frequent, including message boards and chat rooms, just to inform everyone that they are in the presence of a player.. a player with a nicer rack than the broad he knocked up.

Have a nice life lying to your daughter's mother and trying to pretend to be "Father of the Year" when deep down, you and I both know that you're no better than your disgusting pig of a father who cheated on your mother and supposedly destroyed your family. Looks like history repeats itself, huh? Have fun explaining it to your little girl, Joy Kathleen, when the time comes. I'm sure she'll be proud to have a father like you who was f*cking around with her mother while he was in a serious relationship with a girl on the other side of the country.

Drop dead and I hope your d*ck becomes infested with a flesh eating bacteria that renders you sterile and unable to curse the world with anymore of your spawn and gives you the anatomy of a Ken doll.

-The girl formerly known as your "Punkin" who just wants you humiliated to make up for the year of my life wasted on you

PS - I'll just assume that the $175 that you stole from me went towards a gift for the baby. Glad I could help you two out. Too bad distance prevents me from doing a real favor and beating both of your skulls in with a baseball bat to render you better people and role models for your child (even in vegetative stages!) than general consciousness and your collective upbringings have made you thus far.

44743242903b898e802bou4.th.jpg

Holy Crap Secretstolen!

There's nothing as sweet as the taste of revenge.

Hope things look better for you soon.

Amy

Holy Crap Secretstolen!

There's nothing as sweet as the taste of revenge.

Hope things look better for you soon.

Amy

Thanks, Amy. ;)

Yeaaaah, I was a little angry. Venting about it made me feel better though.