Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I lost my Bum to a gastric doctor 😁

I started with none, so I guess I am safe... haha

Do mom butt lift videos?

Squats. Leg press. Pylo box.

Yeah, mine ended up halfway down the back of my thighs. Three years on & still not back though it is a little better shaped thanks to the slight redistribution/resettling of my remaining fat in my second year. If you are also experiencing bony ass syndrome, I can reassure you it does get a lot better eventually.

I don't much mind not having a butt any more but the pain in sitting has pissed me off a lot. I cannot get comfortable without a cushion designed for sciatica. I have one in the car, work chair etc.

I never had one before, but since I've slimmed down overall the lack of one isn't quite as noticeable as it was. I've always said I had a case of "noassatall".

I have literally no backside, as if someone came along and stole it in the night!
Seriously though, what’s the best ways of getting my bum back from the thieves please?
Thanks
Glenn

I needed to smile, thank you. I'm only 8 weeks post op/36 pound loss and I am not a fan of what my butt is looking like at all. Used to be nice and round then gained an extra 50 and it looked awful and now it's looking deflated and awful! Good news is a mommy makeover is an option for me so I try to hold on to that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using BariatricPal mobile app

I needed to smile, thank you. I'm only 8 weeks post op/36 pound loss and I am not a fan of what my butt is looking like at all. Used to be nice and round then gained an extra 50 and it looked awful and now it's looking deflated and awful! Good news is a mommy makeover is an option for me so I try to hold on to that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using BariatricPal mobile app

A friend of mind lost her butt too after bariatric surgery. Once she was healed or should I say 9 months later she started going to a Body Contourist where suction cups was used to stimulate the butt muscles. Her butt is awesome now.

Sent from my SM-F916U using BariatricPal mobile app

15 hours ago, Gonna Make It70 said:

A friend of mind lost her butt too after bariatric surgery. Once she was healed or should I say 9 months later she started going to a Body Contourist where suction cups was used to stimulate the butt muscles. Her butt is awesome now.

Sent from my SM-F916U using BariatricPal mobile app

That's amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing, I didn't even know that was a thing!

I never had one to begin with, thanks to arse-less genes on both sides of the family.

So my butt is non-existent now. Side on I look like the letter P. It's so flat that my lack of padding makes some seats really uncomfortable long-term. Went to a dinner party at a mate's on the weekend and her dining chairs are flat metal, and after a couple of hours it got quite uncomfortable. It's days later and my butt is still tender around the sitting bones! I'm going to have to take a cushion with me next time.

I added some crunches to my pretend exercise routine. And oh my God the butt pain is awful as I roll up & back down over my unprotected butt bones. I was doing them on a thick rug & have added my yoga mat but it takes a lot of determination to keep doing those crunches despite the discomfort.

1 hour ago, Arabesque said:

I added some crunches to my pretend exercise routine. And oh my God the butt pain is awful as I roll up & back down over my unprotected butt bones. I was doing them on a thick rug & have added my yoga mat but it takes a lot of determination to keep doing those crunches despite the discomfort.

This!

OMG! I'm pretty excited that doing the crunches is easier. But my butt is feeling it.

I’ve always had a big butt, and it used to embarrass me. Dating changed things so by the time I was 20 I loved my big butt! I have used it for years to hold doors open. Last week doors literally slammed hard on my ankles and calves. BB is slipping :0