Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tried a new Vitamin today and omg these made me throw up like crazy within probably of 4 minutes of taking it. Straight into the garbage they go. They were also disgusting.

IMG_6584.JPG

It might be less a restocking fee or shipping fees but you should be able to get your money back. I don’t know how expensive those are but it may be worth sending them back.

12 minutes ago, Sleeve_Me_Alone said:

I can't stomach chewable vitamins. I take the capsules from ProCare Health and have since surgery. Never had an issue with them.

I take those as well. I did take the chewables immediately post op but it was actually just because they were first on the list my dr reccomended because I was able to swallow pills just fine. They have only upset my stomach once and it was because I took it first thing in morning after just a couple sips of my Protein Shake. Now I take it towards the end of the shake and I am always fine.

5 hours ago, liveaboard15 said:

Tried a new Vitamin today and omg these made me throw up like crazy within probably of 4 minutes of taking it. Straight into the garbage they go. They were also disgusting.

IMG_6584.JPG

I tried those too. Yuck! I just posted about patch Vitamins my surgeon recommended. They are the BEST! Check out PatchAid.com. I've been using them for about one week and I have had zero nausea :)

25 minutes ago, Sleeving It Reel said:

I tried those too. Yuck! I just posted about patch Vitamins my surgeon recommended. They are the BEST! Check out PatchAid.com. I've been using them for about one week and I have had zero nausea :)

I have been using Patches from this website here bariatricpal since i got my surgery. idk if they are working. I would need to get blood test done to ensure they are.

On 5/2/2022 at 3:02 PM, liveaboard15 said:

I have been using Patches from this website here bariatricpal since i got my surgery. idk if they are working. I would need to get blood test done to ensure they are.

Good idea. I will ask my doctor to order some labs in about a month. I feel really well though, so I am hoping that is a positive indication they are working.

3 minutes ago, Sleeving It Reel said:

Good idea. I will ask my doctor to order some labs in about a month. I feel really well though, so I am hoping that is a positive indication they are working.

I actually saw my surgeon today and he said he will send me lab orders before my next appointment (In 3 months) But the good thing is i can buy my own lab orders online on a website called walkinlab.com the only thing is you pay for them (cant use insurance) i have bought like a dozen test before in the past just to get a idea on how i am doing. They work if you have a labcorp or Quest diagnostic in your area to do the testing.

36 minutes ago, liveaboard15 said:

I actually saw my surgeon today and he said he will send me lab orders before my next appointment (In 3 months) But the good thing is i can buy my own lab orders online on a website called walkinlab.com the only thing is you pay for them (cant use insurance) i have bought like a dozen test before in the past just to get a idea on how i am doing. They work if you have a labcorp or Quest diagnostic in your area to do the testing.

Good to know! I do have Labcorp and Quest near me. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to check it out.

IMG_6584.thumb.JPG.0ff9ed354cb335cceb4b47468541f16a.JPG

Imagine how nasty they are with the iron! You burp and it's all Iron and every single mineral.

Sent from my SM-N986U using BariatricPal mobile app

Also worst ever award goes again to BariMelts for their disgusting Calcium chewable tablets. Yuck! Into the bin with them! Part of me said but they cost $30, and the rest of me said not today Satan!