Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nurseamy's tummy tuck/Lipo/Mastopexy

Hello,I do not post much because I am the slowest typer in the world! But I am totally inspired by all the threads and pictures.I thought I would start my own for one because I am so Freakin excited and two I hope to help anyone else that is looking into plasic surgery.I went for my consult yesterday and I have an Appt for Feb 22cd!!!! I had lapband in March/07 with a starting weight of 226 (5' 6").I am now down to 150...5lbs from goal.He said I would lose another 10lbs with surgery!!!! I am having a full extended tummy tuck.Lipo of the thighs,hips and back.Also a breast lift,I had augmentation in 2000 but have breastfed two kids since then .So now I basically just have big boobs hanging south!My cost is $11,200.I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I have always had a stomach even before I got heavey so I can't even begin to imagine what a flat stomach feels like! I am not shy so I will definitaly post before and after pictures.He said I will have to go home with a foley for two days and drains for two weeks.My husband and I are both nurses so we will be fine with that.I just wanted to share and hope I help someone along the way......~Amy~

hi amy,

i am starting to think about PS. can you tell me which doctor you are using. i see you also had spivak. i was going to ask him if he recommends anyone.

thanks

Dr Todd Adams in Webster.When I had breast Aug in 2000 I had heard great things but he was higher priced than I could pay at the time.So unfortunatly I went with someone else.Then I had a patient that had a Tummy Tuck by Dr Adams and said she was 100% pleased and several of her co-workers had used him also.He has a wonderful bedside manner,GEORGEOUS office and nice staff.He left me with avery good impression so I booked!!! Plus I think the price is great!!

nurseamy - Congrats on the weight loss and your upcoming plastic surgery! You must be really excited. Please keep us all posted, and we just love, love, love pictures.

josiebies - Dr. Spivak has had Dr. Lior Heller and Dr. John Long speak at the support group meetings. Dr. Heller did my brachioplasty 2 weeks ago. I liked Dr. Long, too, and have heard good things about his work. In fact, I think there's a thread on here somewhere about Dr. Long.

Can't wait to hear more about your TT, Lipo and Breast lift. I'm having the same procedures in March, so I will be watching your progress carefully. I can't imagine a flat stomach either. It's really really exciting though, isn't it! Congratulations!

All the best to you nurseamy. I was banded in ?April 2007 and have only managed to lose 25 lbs. How did you lose so much so quickly, please I need to know.

All the best to you nurseamy. I was banded in ?April 2007 and have only managed to lose 25 lbs. How did you lose so much so quickly, please I need to know.

I have the perfect fill..I can eat any meat as long as I chew,chew,chew but i can't eat bread.And I use will power to try and stay away from junk!

Congratulations and good luck on your upcoming surgery. I'm looking to have the same procedures done, but probably not for about another year. I want to reach my goal and maintain it for a year before going down that road (I'm a big chicken). I can't wait to see your pics after your procedure. GOOD LUCK!!!

Hi Amy,

You have done so well with your weightloss!!!! I cant wait to see your piccies, it will be here before you know it!

I am with you on the never having had a flat tummy thing, it is so hard to visualise, I find myself standing in front of the mirror and puling it out of the way to try to see what it will look like!

Good luck hon, and keep us informed of what is happening!

Nina x