Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 5/13/2022 at 5:43 PM, Robertchatman said:

I was also bullied at school because I was a bad learner and didn't get good grades, so I now have the trauma that I cannot do something.

But with time my muse to live has returned.

Posted (edited)

God, bullying, in general, is really bad, especially for people who haven't matured. In school, I was also bullied. That's why I hate doing homework. That's why I use this service https://edubirdie.com/buy-dissertation. Usually, from here, I buy a dissertation for my college (now I'm a student). They often charge us with homework, so it's a great way out of the situation. Especially since it gives me a lot of time, I can spend on work.

Edited by Daisypemberton

Posted (edited)

Dont forget this tho......it doesnt matter if your fat or thin, tall or short there will always be something a bully will pick from to cause a person grief. They may not like your hairstyle or the way you dress. There's always something they will find.....we have to learn to not sweat the small things. There are much more important things to focus on like celebrating the weight you have lost, planning your next big whatever a trip, a shopping spree or just something as simple as finding shoes to fit so you can walk more. Focus on you and the things that bring you happiness.

Dont worry so much about others nothing you can do about them except ignore them.

Live, Laugh and Love yourself, thats your goal 😁

Edited by Crisscat