Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

confused and disgusted

Ok so I need to get this off my chest...

Last Sat my parents had thier annual christmas party. We fire up the margarita machine..yes a reaal heavy duty one thats like 5.5 feet tall..and everyone gets drunk and we karaoke anddrink and dance. Well mostly these are my parents friends but I get along really well with most of them. ANYWAYS So I was looking pretty damn hott..people didnt recognize me hott. And I was singing and being a lil crazy.. I was wearing this brown dress and some fuck me boots..as they came to be called all night long..they are these knee high leather boots. HAD to buy them bc my calves actually fit in them..anyways

so I am minding my own business. drinking partying whatever and my dads best friend since like elementary school comes up to me. I call him uncle, he picked out my middle name..I have always thought of him as an uncle..well apparently now that I am skinnier..i am not family anymore. He comes up to me and compliments my appearance "wow you look hott..I mena damn hott.." ok no big deal.. then he actually offers/asks me to join him and his girlfriend for a threesome..seriously. Im not the type of girl whose commonly approached at partys and asked if they wanna go for a romp in the hay anyways, but of course this was my first party in a size 8 since i was like 4 so..ubt he actually wanted to know if I was interested...UGH. I wanted to throw up..the man named me..he changed my diapers..now he wants to do me?!

Needless to say I was embrassed. thankfully no one else was around to hear this..I told him he didnt make enough money for that to ever happen, then walked off. I didnt want to get too upset, i realize he was pretty drunk..he followed me outside and asked how much money...cause he makes a 100,000 a year...

Ok so I am sorry, this really was never a question of money for me. I am a biologist..we make no money, and have accepted this..I just didnt want to get into a moral discussion after Id just have my umpteenth margarita. Ugh I felt soo dirty.. Im not gonna tell my father...I am daddys little girl and hed be pretty upset...and I know alot has to do w the alcohol but still...ugh

Just had to tell someone....on the plus side however I am now hott enough to be propositioned for sex at a party..now if it just wasnt someone hows the same age as my father!! Gag!:phanvan

..UGH. I wanted to throw up..the man named me..he changed my diapers..now he wants to do me?!

Just thinking about that is making me gag!:) That must have very awkward...........well, that's an understatement. I think you are right not to tell your father, that's just gross.............:)

What a slimy old leech - must've been horrible for you. Feel sick just thinking about it.

Take care,

Yvonne

x

That's just wrong on so many levels. It's one thing to be attracted to someone you shouldn't(hell, I've got some smokin' cousins), but it is entirely another to actually proposition someone you KNOW you should not be talking to in such a manner. That is just crass beyond belief. To bad when he asked you for a threesome you didn't say, "Why would you want to disappoint two women at the same time?" :scared:

I would totally rat the bastard out.

Why are you here beating yourself up, feeling disgusted and embarassed when HE'S the ASS??? He deserves to feel this way, not you!

Please reconsider telling your father & mother. You'll never be able to look at him again, and your parents will know something is wrong.

YUCK. People like that shouldn't breed. Please tell me he doesn't have daughters....????!!!!!

Wow gratz on the size 8!

But yeah..being skinny also brings its own set of problems I would think. Men are just stupid sometimes.(alot of times..lol). He probably won't even remember it the next day. I wouldn't tell your dad either..just gonna open up a whole bad jar of worms that will just come back that its your fault or something. MEN! ugh..just wanna slap the bad ones

Wow gratz on the size 8!

But yeah..being skinny also brings its own set of problems I would think. Men are just stupid sometimes.(alot of times..lol). He probably won't even remember it the next day. I wouldn't tell your dad either..just gonna open up a whole bad jar of worms that will just come back that its your fault or something. MEN! ugh..just wanna slap the bad ones

Everything she said.. I wouldn't say anything either.

Ew.. my dad has several friends like you're talking about, they are my 'uncles' essentially. I would just DIE if they ever hit on me!!!!! That calls for a long shower with lots of scrubbing. Maybe some floss too.

**shudder** ick.

just cause you look smokin doesnt mean dirty old men can hit on you - why dont people realize that???

The problem is these old creeps will hit on hot young women. I have been calling them Sperm Brains! since I was young. My reasoning was that all their aged sperm gets backed up in their aged plumbing and floods their so-called big brains. Ha ha.

I was really amused when my aged British mum who spoke with an accent which was not that dissimilar to the Queen's also started calling these old pervos "sperm brains." Of course everytime she said "sperm brain" I used to fall over laughing. Some of the pervos whom I called sperm brains were quite a bit younger than I am now. Bwahhhh! :think

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!

That's awful! I'm sorry you had to go through with that.

What a perv!