Γ—
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2022 surgery buddies

On 06/07/2022 at 00:06, Rebekahlynn9 said:

Hope your surgery went well. Just noticed it was today. 😊

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Just another error today. Can’t even count them at this point. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Thank you for your good wishes. My surgery is 6/8β€¦πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

3 hours ago, Mariann812 said:

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Just another error today. Can’t even count them at this point. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Thank you for your good wishes. My surgery is 6/8β€¦πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Oh well, when the day comes you'll be more than ready. 😊

On 06/07/2022 at 04:16, Rebekahlynn9 said:

Oh well, when the day comes you'll be more than ready. 😊

Thank you!
Tomorrow is the day!
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰1 more sleep!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

On my liquid diet and this head hunger is a nuisance. 8 days until surgery!

20 minutes ago, apop said:

On my liquid diet and this head hunger is a nuisance. 8 days until surgery!

You got this! Maybe get away from the house or where there is temptation? A walk perhaps...I would say a drive but not with these gas prices lol.

41 minutes ago, Tatt said:

You got this! Maybe get away from the house or where there is temptation? A walk perhaps...I would say a drive but not with these gas prices lol.

LOL!!! Def. no more driving to clear the head. I'm literally just at work typing away. I have gotten up over ten times today to take walks. There really aren't any temptations around; it's all mental really. I am glad I can recognize it and be strong, but goodness the inconvenience of the mind sometimes!!

My surgery is 10:20am tomorrow. I just finished school. My kids (8th graders) were so sweet. We have a group text on our phones so my husband can let them know when I’m out of surgery. πŸ₯°
I’m having my acrylic tips removed right now, and I’m thrilled at the length of my nails and how healthy they look. Trust me, though, if I can be back here on Saturday getting myself put back together, I will be.
DH purchased the extra long phone charger, and I want to get PJs and maybe other stuff. Shopping keeps me occupied. 😊
That’s it for now. I’ve been 800 calories/day since last Tuesday. Yesterday I was hungry and had hunger pangs. I kept having ice pops and drinking Water. Today I’m good. My go-to drink has been zero calorie blueberry iced tea but it’s kind of a purple color and my pre-op instructions say nothing red or purple 48 hours prior to surgery.
My Covid test yesterday was negative which thrilled me because it is going through school like wildfire.
Wishing you all heartfelt prayers for easy surgeries and uneventful recoveries.

34 minutes ago, adamjames said:

Been an observer for some time. Surgery is Monday June 13th.

We are surgery buddies! Mine is on June 13th as well. I will find out Friday what time it will be.

6 hours ago, Mariann812 said:

My surgery is 10:20am tomorrow. I just finished school. My kids (8th graders) were so sweet. We have a group text on our phones so my husband can let them know when I’m out of surgery. πŸ₯°
I’m having my acrylic tips removed right now, and I’m thrilled at the length of my nails and how healthy they look. Trust me, though, if I can be back here on Saturday getting myself put back together, I will be.
DH purchased the extra long phone charger, and I want to get PJs and maybe other stuff. Shopping keeps me occupied. 😊
That’s it for now. I’ve been 800 calories/day since last Tuesday. Yesterday I was hungry and had hunger pangs. I kept having ice pops and drinking Water. Today I’m good. My go-to drink has been zero calorie blueberry iced tea but it’s kind of a purple color and my pre-op instructions say nothing red or purple 48 hours prior to surgery.
My Covid test yesterday was negative which thrilled me because it is going through school like wildfire.
Wishing you all heartfelt prayers for easy surgeries and uneventful recoveries.

Good luck tomorrow!

On 06/07/2022 at 22:44, Jen-ny said:

Good luck tomorrow!

Thank you! Leaving the house in about 90 minutes.

Surgery at 10:20 today. Leaving for the hospital in about 90 minutes.
Positive thoughts, prayers greatly appreciated. I’m having gallbladder removed, hernia repair, RNY.
Best wishes and good luck to everyone who went yesterday, who is going today, and who is anywhere on this path.
❀️