Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just a journey

Hi,

Hope you are all well,

I had surgery just over 4 years ago (October 17?)

I was a low BMI (34ish) patient years ago, and have regained about 15lbs and have been losing and regaining the same 5lbs for the last month at least.

I decided to get on here, maybe for accountability, maybe for some dear diary and maybe just to vent, i think ill use this as a mini accountability system,

Anyway its 11:20pm here, so lol diet restarts in 40mins.

Ill be doing 60g of Protein, and running at least 3 miles 4 times a week, i run regularly. when i lost the weight i ran a marathon, ill be here tomo. see yaa

Edited by Opp811

Thanks for the reactions

much better food day today, weighed this morning and a disappointing 185lbs, i used to weigh daily and im going back to that, i think its better for me to keep tabs on my weight.

My scale broke about 3months ago when a friend came to visit, and i replaced it about 6week later, it said id gained about 5kg and i thought it was wrong LOL.

Todays food was Protein Shake, Protein meal (like space food), chicken (A LOT), low fat yogurt and a half a mars bar, 3 crackers and a lollypop. Calories should be about 1000 for the intake. I had about a litre of Water, and about a litre of coffee. ill be going for a run shortly, 3 to 4miles maybe

i realize i eat because im bored, im working from home because of covid and currently in the UK, nothing really going on out here.

will write again tomorrow, im buying myself a gucci bag at 10lbs weight loss because i need the bag and body.

good morning/afternoon/night

i woke up this morning weighed in at 182.8, not bad, i think my calories where about 1,000 ish yesterday, and about 1100 for today. i made it out for a run also. so pretty happy all in. i ran just under 4miles, did the same thing today.

I have a date tomorrow, so will maybe attempt IF for as long as possible, and will be sure to not overdoo food or drinks, i think ill limit to two cocktails and squid.

Im going to sleep, will be back in la morning

Good morning!

i went out last night, date was ok but i am not interested anymore.

I had two cocktails as planned and squid, weighted in at 181 flat,

i think i had one Protein Bar, one Protein Shake, yogurt, a few slices of chicken, lots of coffee then the above, no run, ill go tonight.

Happy with how I am progressing, and the self control im able to show. would like to buy cupcakes, would LOVE Cheesecake LOL

will be back tonight

Good evening,

I just came back from my run, it was pretty good. 4miles out and back
i worked from home so i spent much of my day thinking about cookie dough LOL FML i am trying to kill the fat girl that lives within,

I had 2 Protein Shakes, 1 Protein bar, some crackers (say 4/5), and 2 low calorie chocolate flavor yogurts, two cubes of lamb 4cm x4cm, about 3ltres of Water and a lot of coffee so thinking about 1200 calories or so, which is a lil high but w.e will weigh tomorrow and see what its hitting for, hoping to wake up under 180.

It looks like i will get my bag and body before new year! if i do i swear i wont know how to act!!

get a new bag, get a new body, get a new ah ah ahh:1523_dancer_tone4::1523_dancer_tone4::1523_dancer_tone4:

Edited by Goddesslola

eh woke up this morning thinking i would SEE and taste below 180lbs, my scale just gave weird readings, started by slowing 5lbs instead of zero, and then just weighed me at everything from 179.4 to 184.6 LOL FML

i looked and looked for new batteries but i dont think thats what the issue is. Ill report back tomorrow weight wise if i can find new batteries. I brought cupcakes and these ppl canceled my order so i think the weight loss god are looking out for me.

I had around 1050 calories today, tracked on my fitness pal. im not running this evening, i dont fancy it and thats that.

Ill go for a nice long run in the morning if its not raining in england, by long i mean hopefully more than 4miles, no more than 6, in my mind really 4.3ishhhhh

I am also going to run some errands with my friend tomorrow, we might do lunch, and i look forward to it.

I love reading your progress. Keep to it habits can be made and broken. I weigh. The same since 2019 and am about 130 to 135 but my clothes are to small. I need to get some muscle back. Anyway keep doing and posting.

Good for you writing things down and getting into a mindset of self-care - if that's what it is :)

A potential exercise could be to figure out how you're going to maintain; if cookie dough is on your mind, that's probably a signal of some sort :)

thank you both for the comments! nice to know people are reading my musings

@Stella S thanks mama and congratulations on maintenance!

@MiniGastricBypassDude thank you! i find it easy to maintain late 170s no problem i did for over a year. i actually would like to drop pounds and get to say 160 if i dont look too small. im about 5'8 and around 180 i look pretty normal. wearing a US 8 or UK 12 in jeans and US6/UK10 on tops. i often crave popcorn and i think thats to do with zinc. cookie dough currently because there is a chocolate orange version i saw and chocolate orange is my absolute favorite LOL.

Yesterday i went running, and then just ran errands with my friend, i havent brought a new scale or been able to locate a battery so just really thinking about what i am eating and physical activity. im sure calories came in at about 1300, so i do need to watch it more. I have a friends birthday tonight and will be drinking. my day should look like 2 Protein Shakes, 2 cocktails, and small amounts of what i want to eat, im off to Hakkasan!

i think from monday i will stop eating at 7pm, also want to reach out to my GP as i think i might be reactive hypoglycemic,

dinner was fun yesterday, 2 cocktails and battered fish (prawns and squid) no cake because i didnt like the kind my friend had. I did have some chocolate.

Today i went for a 4mile run, and had about 40g of Protein, i should be coming in at about 1k calories today.

Ill weigh tomo on what i think is a bad scale LOL, have not been able to locate batteries, and havent gathered the logic to buy a new scale.

i wore a cute bandage dress, i got compliments on my dress and body yesterday so that was nice, i feel lean but still felt a lil fat, hoping for 17* tomo because i deserve it LOL

im getting my nails done tomorrow, and ill probably stop buy a bakery on the way.

I've just come back to these forums and caught up with your progress. I too am refocusing and starting over. Well, not from scratch, but back to the basics. I started back to the gym on Nov. 22nd and have been 36 out of 41 days since then doing 45-minutes to an hour a day. I started Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago and am actively tracking food and Water intake. We can do this!!!!

The old is new again!!! We can in fact live our healthy life - for me it is a daily choice. I m getting it right some maybe even much of the time. You ll keep me grounded.

weighed 176lbs this morning and i brought my gucci bag!!

ive been chipping away at this for a whilst also enjoying my life, so i do go for cocktails and do have cake at birthdays.

ill keep going till 170lbs

i think i got quiet with the posting because my weight was fluctuating by a pound or so and it wasnt giving me anything good to report.

Ill be back with musing, read soon