Ɨ
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Happy Thanksgiving šŸ—

Happy Thanksgiving to all. God bless can't eat turkey but had a nice tuna salad. Is all about helsthy choices now.

1 minute ago, Lisa LoVuolo said:

I ate everything

Sent from my U307AS using BariatricPal mobile app

Yummy In time I will also be able to eat everything. Yassssss šŸ—šŸ—šŸ—šŸ—šŸ—šŸ—

I had about 3 oz turkey, a couple of green Beans, a bite of mashed potatoes, and a tiny drizzle of gravy over all of it! Finished off with a bite of pumpkin pie. If I'm honest, it might have been two bites.šŸ˜‹

It's my first post-op Thanksgiving and I'm happy it wasn't as hard as I expected. My family decided to go out to eat this year since some people have moved away and there are only five of us now. I didn't get my money's worth at the buffet but it's worth not having to cook all day, wash all the dishes, and deal with the leftovers!

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday if you celebrate!

My gastric sleeve surgery was about was just over 3 weeks ago. Iā€™m still on bariatric III which is the liquid and some full liquid diet. This is my first Thanksgiving. My husband, sister and brother-in-law had all the traditional turkey fixings and Desserts. I had Progresso Tomato Soup. Then a couple hours later I had some Sugar Free Chocolate pudding. I guess you can say I had a non traditional turkey dinner. Happy Thanksgiving to you all

I'm still waiting for a surgery date. Had a green salad for dinner yesterday. (My sister and I don't Celebrate Thanksgiving.) If there's pie on sale when we go grocery shopping this afternoon, we might get one. For those who celebrated yesterday, hope it was a safe and happy holiday for you.

14 hours ago, cellbell said:

I had about 3 oz turkey, a couple of green Beans, a bite of mashed potatoes, and a tiny drizzle of gravy over all of it! Finished off with a bite of pumpkin pie. If I'm honest, it might have been two bites.šŸ˜‹

It's my first post-op Thanksgiving and I'm happy it wasn't as hard as I expected. My family decided to go out to eat this year since some people have moved away and there are only five of us now. I didn't get my money's worth at the buffet but it's worth not having to cook all day, wash all the dishes, and deal with the leftovers!

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday if you celebrate!

Omg šŸ˜± canā€™t wait to be in that moser of at least 3 ounces I am just about 30 days can barely do 2 oz lol šŸ˜‚ Happy you were able to enjoy your meals happy holidays and thank you for the share.

Happy Thanksgiving. I ate about 2 ounces of turkey and dollops of sides (a spoon of green bean hotdish, a couple spoonfuls of mashed potatoes, a tiny spoonful of stuffing, etc.) and had a small piece of pie. I also had some Martinelli's (that's sparkling non-alcoholic apple juice, for those not in the US) and that really did not sit well... I felt drunk, honestly.

I bloated like a mofo and it took all day yesterday to feel better.

I made sure to go to the gym Thanksgiving morning like always, ate my usual Breakfast and had a Protein Bar for lunch so I could enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with my family. I had turkey and a little portion of everything else ( mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, gravy, roll and butter) as well as a small piece of apple pie and a few chocolate chip Cookies. I stayed off the scale on Friday and returned to my tracking, gym/ exercise as usual. When I got on the scale today I was down 2#!
This is my first Thanksgiving after surgery. I think it went well and plan to do all holidays/ special occasions in a similar way. I work hard to track and meet my macros normally so I feel it is ok to relax for a holiday meal.

Happy you all had a great thanksgiving