Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Surgery buddies

14 minutes ago, DoodlesMom said:

Minnesota:339_snowflake:. I see you live there too. 😀

When's your surgery? Mines scheduled for Jan 8th

Just now, droner said:

When's your surgery? Mines scheduled for Jan 8th

Jan 3rd. I am sooo ready.

On 12/28/2021 at 11:33, Honey10604 said:

I am in Ohio also so I am on pins and needles hoping they don’t cancel mine. Did they give you a new date or did they just cancel?

Nope. The hospital won’t even let them schedule ANYTHING right now. Everything is on hold until Covid slows down. Ugh.

On 11/26/2021 at 9:05 PM, Honey10604 said:

I start my liquid diet on Jan 4th and will be working during my liquid diet also. I think I am more worried about the liquid diet more then the actual surgery 🤣

Me too. Started mine today. I plan to eat a bucket of diet Jello. (Well, only if I get hungry) It is on my list as unlimited.

15 hours ago, Dubbzapplez said:

Mines was cancelled too. I had been on the liquid diet for 4 days and had been scheduled for surgery on 1/6/22.

So disaponting. 🙁

I am so sorry ..yes in Ohio AS OF NOW it may change again they are postponing elective surgeries up to Jan 14th for ones that have already been scheduled and not allowed to Add anything until after Jan 31but they keep pushing the dates out further and further it started being until Dec 17th then to Jan 3rd now to Jan 14th. If they push it out further I will also be cancelled I am Jan 18th.

I can be added to the ever growing list of January surgeries that have been cancelled. I was originally scheduled for Jan 18th. At least I DO have a new date of March 3rd. It is a 6 week delay which sucks but I was happy to have a new date. I know some on here have had their surgeries cancelled with no new date. Also, I did not yet have to start my pre op diet. I will use the additional 6 weeks to get into an exercise routine and eat healthy.

6 hours ago, oldandtired said:

Me too. Started mine today. I plan to eat a bucket of diet Jello. (Well, only if I get hungry) It is on my list as unlimited.

I also started mine today. So far so good. I hope it stays doable.🤞

I got my date yesterday! 1/22/2022. Excited but nervous. My surgeon told me he had never seen anyone go thru the process as fast as me….

49 minutes ago, jaymecaye said:

I got my date yesterday! 1/22/2022. Excited but nervous. My surgeon told me he had never seen anyone go thru the process as fast as me….

What state are you in??

On 12/29/2021 at 17:04, Honey10604 said:

What state are you in??

I’m in Minnesota

I am in TN and have a RNY scheduled for 1/31/22. Excited and a bit nervous.